Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,641 to 3,660 of 4,052

SMEXIZELDAMAN

I only gonna make 2 picks cuz that's all I care

Browns over Bengals. Andy Dalton will cry
and
Packers will obliterate Bears. Go Aaron Rogers

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 to kick things off..

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

SMEXIZELDAMAN bro well you have one of your picks rigth that second one nawwww lol....

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

the_shpydar

I was very disappointed that the Jets dared to win last Sunday (but Dolphin losses are like candy to me, so that's good). At least the Giants made sure to lose their game at the last second.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Mr_Trill_281

yo the_shpydar bro lmao what you said is classic (but Dolphin losses are like candy to me, so that's good)...

RancidVomit86

See how well that Bills D stands up today. Through first 3 weeks have had 4 interceptions, CB Tre'Davious White is NFL rookie of the month, have allowed 2 touchdowns, and 9 sacks but Atlanta is probably the most high powered offense in the league so it might not be such a good day for Bills D.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

The Jets really disappointed me with that win last Sunday, I picked up the Miami defense in my fantasy league just for that matchup

God loves you

RancidVomit86

I think the Bills D is legit!

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Spoony_Tech

Well the Lions keep rolling. At some point in going to have to start believing in them. Not there just yet but that Defense is convincing me they might be legit.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good everyone my dallas cowboys lost today crazy we let rams back in this...

Mr_Trill_281

i went 9-6 last week

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 2-2 my picks for this week

1.pats over buccaneers

2.colts over 49ers

3.browns over jets

4.pitt over jags

5.bolts over ny she-men

6.bills over bengals

7.panthers over lions

8.tenn over dolphins

9.eagles over az

10.raiders over ravens

11.sea hawks over rams

12.dallas over green bay

13.kc over kotexans

14.minn over bears

Mr_Trill_281

waz up "TRILL" family dont forget to lock in your picks for this week...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 to start things off.

Mr_Trill_281

i went 8-6 this week...

RancidVomit86

If only Buffalo would ever get a real QB...

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Let's Go Buffalo!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Here we go! Week 6! I got Browns over the Texans this week!

God loves you

ogo79

are you kidding me
i hate sports
i start watching the dallas cowgirls since last year
they crack up in the last half
typical cowgirls game
its about as reliable as an n64
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro kap is out there...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro dallas had game they just let rogers get down field...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic