Forums

Topic: What N.F.L Team You Rolling With This Year And How They Going To Do.

Posts 3,601 to 3,620 of 4,052

Mr_Trill_281

waz good ogo79 bro yeah game made me mad to dallas should of came to play but they let denver score on them...

waz poping Chalupa bro yeah that game was a low scoreing game and cam hurt i didnt no that...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Spoony_Tech

Go Lions! Don't want to say anymore to jinks it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Caryslan

Of course, I will be rolling with my Dallas Cowboys. The game with Denver was an ugly-beatdown, but Dallas has tons of talent and are young, and a 1-1 record is not the end of the world.

Dallas will either win their division or end up as a wildcard. Either way, they will be in the Playoffs this year.

Caryslan

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

Both my NY teams 0-2 to start the season! That's what i'm talkin' 'bout!

you want the cowboys?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Mr_Trill_281

i went 4-10 this week...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yo the_shpydar bro yes they are i see you happy about it to lol...

waz good Spoony_Tech bro daps to your team on win...

waz poping Caryslan bro we them boyz lol and all you said is true about dallas but i hope they get playoffs...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

We get an auto-win this week! Lets go Browns! We gonna roll now!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

GO DALLAS COWBOYS 1-1 my picks for this week

1.rams over 49ers

2.ravens over jags

3.denver over bills

4.pitt over bills

5.panthers over saints

6.tampa bay over minn

7.colts over browns

8.dolphins over jets

9.pats over kotexans

10.dirty birds over lions

11.eagles over ny she-men

12.sea hawks over tenn

13.kc over bolts

14.green bay over bengals

15.raiders over dead skins

16.dallas over az

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Hey Mr trill. You better change that Colts v. Browns pick. No way the Colts can beat us. they garb!!!

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

waz good SMEXIZELDAMAN bro naw colts going to cop win on your team...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 so far.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Yer gonna eat yer words mr trill!

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

yo SMEXIZELDAMAN bro lol ok we will see who is right...

the_shpydar

I'm torn this week, Giants vs Eagles and Jets vs Dolphins, both major division rivalry-games, are airing at the same time. Probably end up flipping back and forth but sticking with the Giants game, since i can handle Philly winning but can't stand to watch the Dolphins win (and we all know both the Jets and Giants are losing this week again LOL)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Spoony_Tech

@the_shpydar Better yet don't watch either and take your life back lol

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@the_shpydar I got the Dolphins defense in my fantasy league especially for this week

God loves you

Mr_Trill_281

true that those games will put you sleep lol...

RancidVomit86

Damn, this thread still going? I pop back on years later and still busy.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Spoony_Tech

@RancidVomit86 We've added a few since then as well. NFL is still big around here!

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic