Forums

Topic: What are the best 3D Mario(s) in your opinion?

Posts 181 to 200 of 217

Is that the answer for everything? LOCK IT DOWN!

Reala

Twario wrote:

I could imagine they disliked it, and that's okay. If they hated every aspect of it, then there's a problem. They have to at least like one thing about it, ANYTHING, then that would be acceptable.

Nobody can say what others must feel about a game, and why would hating it be unnacceptable, its an opinion nothing more, if someone says they hate Zelda, my favorite series by the way, why should I consider that a personal attack, because it isn't.

Reala

Chrono_Cross

Badknux wrote:

In this case, yes it is since it's getting kind of annoying.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Knux

Chrono+Cross wrote:

Someone has got to lock this topic.

Chrono, this topic is a debate, there has been no trolling. That's also up to the admins and mods, and I really don't see anything wrong with this topic so far myself.

Knux

Annoying huh? Well, there's an easy solution for that!

cheetahman91

Badknux wrote:

It's effective. Deleting works too. Then it's like topic was never there...

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Chrono_Cross

Hyper+Luigi wrote:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

Someone has got to lock this topic.

Chrono, this topic is a debate, there has been no trolling. That's also up to the admins and mods, and I really don't see anything wrong with this topic so far myself.

other than the fact that it's getting a little annoying with the whole "it's your opinion so yea I don't care ebcause my opinion is more important. opinions opinions, opinions"?

Just for you.

Chrono_Cross

cheetahman91 wrote:

Badknux wrote:

Good idea. Admins delete this damn topic!

Just for you.

cheetahman91

Chrono+Cross wrote:

cheetahman91 wrote:

Badknux wrote:

Good idea. Admins delete this damn topic!

I didn't say the topic should disappear, but I'm just ramblin' on now.
Galaxy 2's gonna be great.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

@ Chrono Cross
The only one projecting their opinions are you and Twario.

Edited on by

Timwario

Chrono+Cross wrote:

other than the fact that it's getting a little annoying with the whole "it's your opinion so yea I don't care ebcause my opinion is more important. opinions opinions, opinions"?

If you're referring to me, I'm sorry, I was only joking a little bit. I should use my words more carefully, or put a smily face or something. Sorry.

Timwario

Knux

Well, I think the mods and admins can decide that for themselves, Chrono. They can also just delete offensive posts, it would be a shame to lock/or delete a topic just because of a FEW POSTS.

Knux

Chrono_Cross

Twario wrote:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

If you're referring to me, I'm sorry, I was only joking a little bit. I should use my words more carefully, or put a smily face or something. Sorry.

Actually Twario it's everyone but you.(and HL, and even Kid_A)

Just for you.

Reala

Don't see a reason to close the thread, mods might decide to clean it up a bit though.

Reala

Adam

Twario wrote:

Well, If anybody HATES SMG with a passion, I couldn't imagine why they're on this site. To me, SMG represents mario games, and if they HATE SMG, they must hate mario games.

No, New Super Mario Brothers Wii represents Mario games. Super Mario Galaxy represents itself. Galaxy is prepared to become a subseries of Mario while NSMB is like Mario's greatest hits.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Timwario

I said it represents the series to me, not to you. Sorry if I offended you, but I think it represents the fun and innovation of the mario series.

Timwario

Adam

I don't see why that would offend you, and yes, I can read. I noticed you said "to me." But if you're going to say that you can't understand why people who don't like SMG would come to a Nintendo site, there is one of thousands of reasons, all of which can be summed up as one reason, actually: We like other Nintendo games, believe it or not.

Come on, friends,

Timwario

Well said, But I wouldn't take my earlier posts too seriously, I was acting stranger than usual. I was probably joking.

Timwario

Adam

The fact that you yourself aren't sure of your own intentions is not as comforting as you might think.

Come on, friends,

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.