Forums

Topic: What are the best 3D Mario(s) in your opinion?

Posts 161 to 180 of 217

Chrono_Cross

Twario wrote:

Anyone that hates super mario galaxy has to has digustingly awful gaming tastes, and probably has a microsoft bias.

LOL^^!
No Twario scratch that.

"Anyone who likes Sunshine over Galaxy has to have disgustingly awful gaming tastes."

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Timwario

OH YES WAAAAAADIIOOOO'S NUMBA ONE!!!!! Oops, sorry, got transported back to the old days.

Timwario

That doesn't even make any sense? So, if I don't like what you like, I have bad taste?

Edited on by

Odnetnin

Chrono+Cross wrote:

Twario wrote:

Anyone that hates super mario galaxy has to has digustingly awful gaming tastes, and probably has a microsoft bias.

LOL^^!
No Twario scratch that.

"Anyone who likes Sunshine over Galaxy has to have disgustingly awful gaming tastes."

Opinion opinion opinion.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Xkhaoz

I agree with Oddy.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Chrono_Cross

Odnetnin wrote:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

Twario wrote:

LOL^^!
No Twario scratch that.

Opinion opinion opinion.

I do love my opinion in all.

Just for you.

Reala

Not liking one game proves they don't like that game, that statement proves nothing else in itself, you do not have to like every 1st party game, and by saying you didn't like one or more of them does not make you anti-Nintendo babby killing satanists.

Reala

Timwario

Well, If anybody HATES SMG with a passion, I couldn't imagine why they're on this site. To me, SMG represents mario games, and if they HATE SMG, they must hate mario games.

Timwario

Chrono_Cross

VGM wrote:

Chrono+Cross wrote:

Twario wrote:

LOL^^!
No Twario scratch that.

So I have Bad Tastes in Games,sooooo Oot Sucks then & SMW OF COURSE....Riiiiiight.

rubs forehead
um? ...I guess if it floats your boat? I was only joking about what I said but if you really want to take it into consideration, be my guest.

Just for you.

cheetahman91

All 3 games are great and unique in their own way.
Y'know, I think I'll play Sunshine this weekend and see if I can actually figure it out this time...

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

@ Twario
That's a really dumb thing to say. I just mentioned how I like Sunshine, and hate Galaxy. That disproves your entire theory!

Edited on by

Timwario

Judging by knuckles in your avatar, you probably like sonic games more than mario games, and probably a big fan of sega.

Timwario

Knux

@Twario-Every person has different tastes in gaming, so there are people that might not like SMG. That does not mean they are anti-Nintendo gamers. I know some people on this site that only like the 2D Marios, and not the 3D ones. Does that make those people bad? No, different gamers just like different kinds of games. I love every Mario platformer... excpet for SMS.

Knux

I'm a big fan of Sonic, not Sega. But then again, that has nothing to do with what I just said.

Edited on by

Timwario

I could imagine they disliked it, and that's okay. If they hated every aspect of it, then there's a problem. They have to at least like one thing about it, ANYTHING, then that would be acceptable.

Timwario

I already said I liked the Comet Observatory theme. But that's it.

Timwario

VGM wrote:

Odnetnin wrote:

Twario wrote:

Judging by knuckles in your avatar, you probably like sonic games more than mario games, and probably a big fan of sega.

That's a lame argument, my friend.

Yes that is,I mean my avatar is a Pic of Daxter from Jak & Daxter,does it mean I like Daxter more than Mario?

Well, sorry, I just wanted to know if he was a fan.

Timwario

Chrono_Cross

Someone has got to lock this topic.

Just for you.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.