Showing 261 to 280 of 359
261. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 12:35 GMT
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
262. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 12:38 GMT
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool, Titanics
If you're looking for a good Miiverse profile, do I have one for you!
3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
263. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 12:40 GMT
264. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 04:18 GMT
Wanderloggery | StarBlog
Check out my Personal Super Famicom Recommendations
Massive retro gamer with a heart <3
Big Wander Over Yonder fan
23 and proud =)
To each their own
265. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 06:29 GMT
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd
Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd
266. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 06:36 GMT
267. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 06:46 GMT
What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.
268. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 08:49 GMT
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852
269. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 14:48 GMT
270. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 15:49 GMT
"Hey Strong Bad. You jumped over some of my buses!"
I don't have a backloggery, and if I did have one you wouldn't care
I will never have one tenth of an ioda of a clue as to why My Little Pony is only popular with 20+ year old males
Anamanaguchi is neat
271. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 16:14 GMT
272. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 20:23 GMT
Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!
Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.
3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64
273. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 20:26 GMT
274. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 00:43 GMT
no rbn teeny tiny oreo
@RetroBrony91: RetroBronyNinetyOne, it's okay, not cheating, it said in the OP that I could use letters of the numbers. ...also, you should space out your responses a bit more, it's boring coming up with anagrams of your username all the time...
Edited on Sun 2nd December, 2012 @ 03:59 by sykotek
275. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 15:20 GMT
Edited on Sun 2nd December, 2012 @ 15:21 by WanderFan91
276. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 16:24 GMT
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
277. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 17:08 GMT
"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better
3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi
278. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 17:10 GMT
Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
279. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 19:02 GMT
280. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 19:03 GMT
I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill
3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero