Showing 261 to 280 of 359
261. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 12:35 GMT
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]
Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
262. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 12:38 GMT
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Whirlpool
3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
263. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 12:40 GMT
264. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 04:18 GMT
Link to my work in progress The Lost Vikings walkthrough
AKA RetroLuma91 or RetroBrony91
Bronyloggery | StarBlog
Fan of retro games, lumas, TwinBee, MLP: FiM (I'm proud to be a brony), ShyGuys, and Kirby! =)
Gamer with a heart
265. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 06:29 GMT
3 Year obsessed K-Pop veteran. I'm a walking K-Pop Wiki :3.
Here are my Animal Crossing New Leaf adventures ^^.
Someone give me something witty to put here x3.
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala
266. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 06:36 GMT
267. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 06:46 GMT
What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.
268. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 08:49 GMT
Don't tread on me..
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders
269. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 14:48 GMT
270. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 15:49 GMT
"Hey Strong Bad. You jumped over some of my buses!"
I don't have a backloggery, and if I did have one you wouldn't care
I will never have one tenth of an ioda of a clue as to why My Little Pony is only popular with 20+ year old males
Anamanaguchi is neat
271. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 16:14 GMT
272. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 20:23 GMT
Biggest Smash Bros. and Pikmin fan on NL!
Pikmin fact of the week: Each Pikmin species in Pikmin 3 have different voices. For example Yellows have a high excited tone while Blues are lower and more mellow.
3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64
273. Posted: Sat 1st Dec 2012 20:26 GMT
274. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 00:43 GMT
no rbn teeny tiny oreo
@RetroBrony91: RetroBronyNinetyOne, it's okay, not cheating, it said in the OP that I could use letters of the numbers. ...also, you should space out your responses a bit more, it's boring coming up with anagrams of your username all the time...
Edited on Sun 2nd December, 2012 @ 03:59 by sykotek
275. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 15:20 GMT
Edited on Sun 2nd December, 2012 @ 15:21 by StarBoy91
276. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 16:24 GMT
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
Now Playing : Animal Crossing: New Leaf + Ni No Kuni
Want! : ✰ Game & Wario
Game vs. Game
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
277. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 17:08 GMT
"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
The Pikloggery of Doom <---But don't expect me to stop being lazy and put more of my games on there :)
3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi
278. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 17:10 GMT
Currently undergoing the Nuzlocke challenge.
Melodie's current team
Vanillite- Lv. 33
Numel - Lv. 31
Bellsprout- Lv. 28
A mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work if it's not open
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
279. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 19:02 GMT
280. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 19:03 GMT
Be smart! Crowdfart!
-I have not yet begun to fight! ~John Paul Jones
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill
3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero