Please Note: Logins have temporarily been disabled whilst we solve some server issues.
Showing 241 to 260 of 359
241. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 23:38 GMT
The Hero of Ideals: A Legend, by True_Hero
I believe that once one has spotted a UFO it becomes an IFO(Identified Flying Object) as you have identified it then as being unidentified. -@3Dash
Yeah! We're DYSFUNCTIONAL HEROES!
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8724-1357 | Nintendo Network ID: Ideal_Hero
242. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 23:41 GMT
Link to my work in progress The Lost Vikings walkthrough
AKA StarBoy91, PeacefulLuma91, and RetroLuma91
Bronyloggery | StarBlog
Fan of retro games, lumas, TwinBee, MLP: FiM (I'm proud to be a brony), ShyGuys, and Kirby! =)
Gamer with a heart
One of the most scariest film scenes I've ever seen!!!
243. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 23:44 GMT
Please note that my opinion is just my opinion. You do not have to agree with it. but I hope you at least respect my opinion, like how I respect your's :)
Nintendork right here! >:D
244. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 23:46 GMT
Edited on Thu 29th November, 2012 @ 23:47 by undead_terror
The day when most people get active is the day zombies roam...but there should be a thousand ways to kill them to make life more easy, but if you become one...expect a serious case of the munchies.
A.K.A Demon wolf
3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360
245. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 23:47 GMT
246. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 23:49 GMT
247. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 23:52 GMT
248. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 01:17 GMT
Biggest Smash Bros. and Pikmin fan on NL!
Pikmin fact of the week: The Pearly Clamclamps in Pikmin 1 can still attack and eat Pikmin even after being defeated. They are the only creatures in the game able to do so.
3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64
249. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 01:22 GMT
"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
The Pikloggery of Doom <---But don't expect me to stop being lazy and put more of my games on there :)
Mario Kart 7 Team Tournament: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/online_gaming/mario_kart_7_team_tournament?start=20 <- We have started
3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi
250. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 01:23 GMT
251. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 01:26 GMT
Emaan~@Konata, call your friends posers :3
Chrono_Cross~Then kick sand in their face.
Konata~You guys give such great advice.
Jaz007~Don' forget to whack them on the back of the head witha crowbar too.
Emaan~But make sure the crowbar isn't too mainstream for them.
Happy_Mask~I love you all.
3DS Friend Code: 5284-2709-9903 | Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: SherrSamala
252. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 01:29 GMT
Don't tread on me..
3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders
253. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 01:31 GMT
254. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 01:33 GMT
255. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 03:28 GMT
256. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 03:44 GMT
257. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 03:50 GMT
258. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 04:00 GMT
259. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 04:02 GMT
Past Names: Koops3, Klyo, Kyloctopus
I used to be "The King of Octopi" but now I'm Whirlpool!
3DS Friend Code: 4897-5952-1236 | Nintendo Network ID: Kyloctopus | Twitter: Kyloctopus
260. Posted: Fri 30th Nov 2012 04:12 GMT