@super smash fan 1999 well then become 17
@random why you are welcome

wii games with online
the conduit
super smash bros. brawl
mario kart
i dont have my wii working right now

RandomWiiPlayer

Well the user who sold SC4 broke the disc somehow, but I got a full refund. So would anyone recommend Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2? It looks great, but I want to know if anyone has tried it and enjoyed it.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

dsandwii

i have and other then the fusion of it it is too much of the same and boring so dont get it

wii games with online
the conduit
super smash bros. brawl
mario kart

CanisWolfred

First off, I highly recommend people try hawaiin pizza at any pizza place that has it! It's delicous! Who know knew pizza could taste so sweet?

Secondly, should I play Shadow Dancer, Metal Gear Solid(I'm really stuck in the game, and I suck at stealth games, but I got the urge to give it one more shot), I MAED A GAM3 W1TH ZOMBIES IN IT!!!!1!, or...um...Mass Effect?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RandomWiiPlayer

Mass Effect

The Game.

CanisWolfred

dsandwii wrote:

also should i get my first phoenix wright game or my first professor layton

Professor Layton if you like Mindbending puzzles, Pheonix Wright if you prefer quircky characters.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

dsandwii

Mickeymac wrote:

dsandwii wrote:

also should i get my first phoenix wright game or my first professor layton

Professor Layton if you like Mindbending puzzles.

objection!!!! so i guess phoenix i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wii games with online
the conduit
super smash bros. brawl
mario kart

Vander

Here's a list of some good games from 2009 that I'd like to recommend to everyone

Wii:

Little King's Story, an amazing game, got it with some of my christmas money and it's the best $35 I've ever spent. Nice cartoony graphics, interesting story (in a good way), and very enjoyable. IMO it's a little better than New Super Mario Bros. Wii
(hides) But seriously you HAVE to get this game.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii, what can you expect from the first 4-player 2-D Mario platformer? Greatness that's what. Contrary to popular belief, the level design is great, and the best multiplayer experience since Super Smash Bros. Brawl. I just have to get the error codes to stop!

Punch-Out!!, the makers of this game called it more of a puzzle game than a boxing game (if you've played Punch-out!! you should understand) the 2-player disappointed me but the 1-player makes up for it.

Wii Sports Resort, Think Wii Sports except 12 events and twice the fun.

Metroid Prime Trilogy: Even though I have Metroid Prime 2 and 3, I wanted this game to play the first and go through them all to see how everything fits in the story of the trilogy

DS:

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, quite interesting and unique concept, awesome battle system, and plenty of humor makes this game very close to perfection. Still in the middle of the game.

Scribblenauts, Even though the level editor disappointed me and the controls aren't the best, this game is great and the possibilities on solving puzzles are endless.

You will not be disappointed with these games.

go to www.virtualhamgames.com for great original independent games, a help service, and reviews for our games.
-a Virtual Ham Games fan

StarBoy91

I'm very interested in a couple of games, but I'm not sure whether I should play them in order or not.
Should I play Terranigma before or after Illusion of Gaia?

To each their own

CanisWolfred

StarBoy91 wrote:

I'm very interested in a couple of games, but I'm not sure whether I should play them in order or not.
Should I play Terranigma before or after Illusion of Gaia?

It doesn't really matter. The games were made by the same developer, but they aren't actually part of a series, iirc. They're all very different, so I think you'll be fine with which ever you choose, just as long as you don't expect the next one to play just like it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RandomWiiPlayer

Should I get 007: Nightfire for Gamecube?

The Game.

SherlockHolmes

Dragoon wrote:

I need a good DS RPG. Note that I already own all three Mario & Luigi games.

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

Squadala! We're off!
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1684-2813
Xbox360 Gamertag:Thatreggaeguy
Add me and I'll add back!
Old Username: thelawyer

retrobuttons

@ Dragoon

Chrono Trigger
Magical Starsign
Final Fantasy III or IV (very oldschool watch out)
Nostalgia

Edited on by retrobuttons

retrobuttons

Odnetnin

Dragoon wrote:

I need a good DS RPG. Note that I already own all three Mario & Luigi games.

Phantasy Star 0
not really, it sucks; i just want moar nlifers to buy it so there will be peeps to play online
EDIT: Also, Retro Game Challenge is one of the best games on the DS, and it features a very old-school RPG.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

RandomWiiPlayer

retrobuttons wrote:

@RandomWiiPlayer

It's the best bond on GC, do you have the Conduit already???

I did have it. I hated The Conduit, though, so I traded it in a few weeks after it was released.

The Game.

StarBoy91

Retro Game Challenge, Dragoon, is underrated.

To each their own

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic