General Discussion Forum

Topic: The Unoffical Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fan Thread

Showing 101 to 112 of 112

AuthorMessage

Swiket

101. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

So the first trailer of the new TMNT movie came out yesterday and all I can say is yep it's a Michael Bay film

It's only produced by Michael Bay. It's directed by Jonathan Liebesman, who brought you such hits as Wrath of the Titans, Battle: Los Angeles, and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre prequel.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Dreamz

102. Posted:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

I didn't think Megan Fox was a good choice for April Oneil but after seeing the trailer it made me think she might actually pull it off and do a good job as April, I can't wait to see this movie.

Out of curiosity, which line of witty dialogue was it that convinced you that she can do a good job as April?

My 3rd Party Games List: Click here
U-Wishlist: Bayonetta, Splatoon, Zelda U
Currently playing: Wonderful101

AuthorMessage

Swiket

103. Posted:

The wait is ogre

Untitled

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

104. Posted:

After seeing the first trailer I think the Turtles are to bulky and I'm not sure about the movie or Megan Fox as April (just seems that they only chose her for eye candy)

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Nathan_Wv10

105. Posted:

The film looks like it is going to be good but I do think the turtles look a bit too much like shrek aha.

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter: Nathplaydirty

AuthorMessage

Splat

106. Posted:

Untitled

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

107. Posted:

Dreamz wrote:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

I didn't think Megan Fox was a good choice for April Oneil but after seeing the trailer it made me think she might actually pull it off and do a good job as April, I can't wait to see this movie.

Out of curiosity, which line of witty dialogue was it that convinced you that she can do a good job as April?

I don't remember here having any dialogue in the trailer (or pretty much anyone except Michelangelo and Shredder) I will just wait till I see the movie before I judge it.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
"Of course. how selfish of me. Let's do all the things that you wanna do."

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

108. Posted:

Wow so now people's complaint's is that the new TMNT movie is following the current Supehero trend started by Batman Begins of being dark. Ummm hello clearly these people have never read the original comics which were a way darker tone of any of the cartoons. Honestly I wish people would do more research before complaining.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

109. Posted:

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

WesCash

110. Posted:

@the_shpydar
Geez, when did Vanilla Ice become such a sell-out?

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

111. Posted:

The only redeeming quality from the trailor or at least based on the pictures that i've seen is the Shredders outfit. Otherwise, i don't like that Megan Fox is April 'O Neil.....Eye candy on legs, for sure, but totaly miss cast. Meanwhile, the turtles are too bulky & big, and their samurai gear is a bit too much....Mikey's wearing reggae beeds? Plus the casting for the shredder is sooo wayyy left field, terrible terrible. He's no martial artist, should of been asian too! Heck, this looks like Bayformers with Ninja turtles thrown in it, at least that's how the trailer presented itself from the beginning. I swear the over use of bass dropping in modern day movie trailers is getting realllll frikkin' OLD.

I'm still excited for this, mind you. We haven't seen a live action turtle flick since the 90's after all. It was just put in the wrong hands, that's all.....Can't be any worse than the previous CG flick which i even enjoyed less than TMNT III. the only scene worth checking out is Leo Vs Raph roof top clash. :P Casey jones character was ruined in that movie!

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

112. Posted:

WesCash wrote:

@the_shpydar
Geez, when did Vanilla Ice become such a sell-out?

Lol, you're implying that Mr. Van Winkle ever had any artistic integrity to begin with. :D

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 25 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 13 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar