Forums

Topic: The Unoffical Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Fan Thread

Posts 141 to 146 of 146

Ryno

@Tasuki: Yeah, you are right I just read where Rocket Leageu XBO isn't cross play with PC, yet anyway.

As for TMNT, I think there is room for a couple different style games; Platinum's flashy, fast paced, version of Mutant's in Manhattan and another one that is more "arcadey" and an old school brawler, Konami type TMNT with local co-op.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

SuperWiiU

Tasuki wrote:

@SuperWiiU: Is that 100% confirmed, I mean the game is still in development they could add offline couldn't they?

It's a budget, licensed game with a relatively short development time, so I doubt Activision wants them to spend time on it.

Tasuki

So I saw the Super Bowl add and could have sworn they showed Krang for TMNT: Out of the Shadows.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

DefHalan

@Tasuki: they did. I am not expecting much from this movie, the last one was pretty bad

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Tasuki

Going to go see TMNT 2 tonight. I am kinda excited to see it oddly enough. So far reviews have been positive. Anyone else going to see it?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

jump

I thought it was meh, the end seems like a disconnect from the rest of the film and has all the annoying things from the first.

Tbh it's just not for me despite being a Turtles fan, it's for the masses who like Transformers which I find unwatchable.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.