General Discussion Forum

Topic: Tales of Madness: History Thread

Showing 861 to 880 of 1,230

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

861. Posted:

Wow, this game is great so far! I can't wait for the final product!
If it isn't too late (I forgot :():
Mad Class

Combustible Lemons - Summons combustible lemons to burn life's house down! (Damages one opponent)
Caterpie Stampede - A herd of Caterpie run over the opponents! (Damages all opponents)
S.S. Dolphin - Sends party back to the S.S. Dolphin (Heals party)
Feel free to make these attacks as over/underpowered as you wish :P

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

PKNoUsernameHere

862. Posted:

I'm enjoying the Demo so far!
It has a few bad Glitches in it,But i'm still enjoying it. :)

Buying: SSB4 (Wii U, 3DS bought), Pokemon OR/AS (3DS) The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
Backlog
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ CLICK NAOW OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
A Place
Formerly NoUsernameHere and PSI_King.
HYRULE WARRIORZ: FABULOUS SIMULATOR 2014

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

863. Posted:

Finally managed to try to play some of the demo today. It was excruciating for me, because my laggy computer was running the game really slowly. I felt like I was walking through mud. Took me 15-20 minutes just to reach tbd (with looking around in other rooms first, because I like to do that).

The game froze for me after the initial fight. Sensei_pikpik ran up to emmy while she was leaving the training grounds and that's when it froze.
Other than that it's really nice. I especially liked the SPOILER soldier who asks you if you're enjoying the demo and the other soldier who asks for a massage. XD

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

864. Posted:

Well done @badKitty. You really threw me there for that ending. It was not what I was expecting. I also found the food and chests you left for us (Though I have no idea why they were empty. :P ). Overall I look forward to the finished product. Keep up the good work. :)

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Squid

865. Posted:

SPOILERS AHEAD! Well I got back to playing the demo. I played the one that fixed the fight with James, and everything ran smoothly, no glitches, but I think there was one problem. I ended up fighting Dark LJM three times (as I had saved right after beating TBD). The first time I fought him, I played the fight normally, but then some time into the fight I was unable to control Emmy, so she just attacked on her own, and eventually died as I was unable to heal her (at first I thought this was scripted, but it obviously wasn't as I got a game over) Then I went back a second time, and the fight went as normal, but LJM used Final Madness and killed Emmy in one hit even with near-full health (I don't think that was intentional?), thus giving me another game over. The third time trying to fight LJM, the game once again glitched and I was unable to control Emmy, so eventually she died. I'm sure that was all unintentional and just a glitch, surely the demo can't end with our heroine dying! D: I hope I'm not the only one with this problem, and I hope this helped. Otherwise everything worked fine and was fantastic. Can't wait for the full game, now I just need to play ToM1! :O

A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
Long live the King of Pop!
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

eviLaTtenDant

866. Posted:

Okay, i know i'm late to the party but i've got to say: Best. Demo. Ever.
Running around on walls and fighting food are things i never knew i missed in games. Until now.
Everything's at least as awesome as i expected and i can't wait to play through the whole game and plot.
I've also played around with the Shift key a bit and as a result found a way to make my keyboard less laggy. By far the most useful side-effect any game has ever had for me.

Just one tiny, tiny, tiny little question: In RPG maker it's not possible to make the game remember your last battle command, right? (So that it'd be preselected on your next move, saving you a few arrow key presses.) But that's really just moaning an a high level. Keep on rockin' this like we know you will. :*

Edited on by eviLaTtenDant

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

867. Posted:

Bump.

Any news yet?

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

868. Posted:

I thought this game was scrapped? :O

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter: jazzygcnman

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

869. Posted:

the other one was scrapped — the one Karakato was working on, with the Madness Man theme.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

870. Posted:

Erm... Is this still in progress, or has Emmy and LJM's absence put the fate of this game forever in limbo? :(

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

871. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Erm... Is this still in progress, or has Emmy and LJM's absence put the fate of this game forever in limbo? :(

I hope it's still in the works, but its unlikely. :/

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

872. Posted:

Good point. @ LordJumpBrony @LordJumpMad hasn't visited the ponies in sometime, hope he is okay.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

873. Posted:

Both LJM and Emmy left the site like months ago guys.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

874. Posted:

WHAT! They left!?

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

875. Posted:

Yeah, just add "/posts" to the urls of their profiles and check their last posts.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

876. Posted:

@Morptorok - So sad. I'll miss them.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

877. Posted:

come on you guys, how many times have they both posted to the goodbye/vacation thread before?
i have hope ;___;

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

878. Posted:

@theblackdragon - I don't know. It is a topic I watch and then stop just due to how often/fast it updates.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

879. Posted:

@aqueous: the question was rhetorical because the answer is 'quite a few times'. :3

BEST THREAD EVER

AuthorMessage

ogo79

880. Posted:

oooooooh girl i know he didnt!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Sorry, this topic has been locked.