General Discussion Forum

Topic: ☃❆Merry Madness Released❆☃

Showing 861 to 880 of 1,212

AuthorMessage

Karakato

861. Posted:

Finally managed to make this game work on my Mac without having to dual boot a few days ago. Aside from some glitches from apparently pressing the space key too much, the game is holding up quite well. So, there won't be random encounters this time? Glad to see it is so. I also encountered a delicious secret boss in the kitchen which was a nice touch. Looking forward to your little project Ems Untitled

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

862. Posted:

Wow, this game is great so far! I can't wait for the final product!
If it isn't too late (I forgot :():
Mad Class

Combustible Lemons - Summons combustible lemons to burn life's house down! (Damages one opponent)
Caterpie Stampede - A herd of Caterpie run over the opponents! (Damages all opponents)
S.S. Dolphin - Sends party back to the S.S. Dolphin (Heals party)
Feel free to make these attacks as over/underpowered as you wish :P

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

PSI_King

863. Posted:

I'm enjoying the Demo so far!
It has a few bad Glitches in it,But i'm still enjoying it. :)

Buying: Octodad: Dadliest Catch (Steam), Retro City Rampage (3DS), The Wonderful 101 (Wii U), DKC: Tropical Freeze (Wii U), Rune Factory 4 (3DS)
My new BL
Me vs. 3DSFan134
My Bio by Dark-Luigi
"Want a cookie? So do I. Let's Pokemon battle for it!"

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

864. Posted:

Finally managed to try to play some of the demo today. It was excruciating for me, because my laggy computer was running the game really slowly. I felt like I was walking through mud. Took me 15-20 minutes just to reach tbd (with looking around in other rooms first, because I like to do that).

The game froze for me after the initial fight. Sensei_pikpik ran up to emmy while she was leaving the training grounds and that's when it froze.
Other than that it's really nice. I especially liked the SPOILER soldier who asks you if you're enjoying the demo and the other soldier who asks for a massage. XD

Edited on by TeeJay

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

865. Posted:

Well done @badKitty. You really threw me there for that ending. It was not what I was expecting. I also found the food and chests you left for us (Though I have no idea why they were empty. :P ). Overall I look forward to the finished product. Keep up the good work. :)

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Squid

866. Posted:

SPOILERS AHEAD! Well I got back to playing the demo. I played the one that fixed the fight with James, and everything ran smoothly, no glitches, but I think there was one problem. I ended up fighting Dark LJM three times (as I had saved right after beating TBD). The first time I fought him, I played the fight normally, but then some time into the fight I was unable to control Emmy, so she just attacked on her own, and eventually died as I was unable to heal her (at first I thought this was scripted, but it obviously wasn't as I got a game over) Then I went back a second time, and the fight went as normal, but LJM used Final Madness and killed Emmy in one hit even with near-full health (I don't think that was intentional?), thus giving me another game over. The third time trying to fight LJM, the game once again glitched and I was unable to control Emmy, so eventually she died. I'm sure that was all unintentional and just a glitch, surely the demo can't end with our heroine dying! D: I hope I'm not the only one with this problem, and I hope this helped. Otherwise everything worked fine and was fantastic. Can't wait for the full game, now I just need to play ToM1! :O

[16:52] Sonomin: They lick balls now?
You don't win by being lucky. You win by being bold.
Can I ask you kind of a weird question?
Ze Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

AuthorMessage

LeasTwanteD

867. Posted:

Okay, i know i'm late to the party but i've got to say: Best. Demo. Ever.
Running around on walls and fighting food are things i never knew i missed in games. Until now.
Everything's at least as awesome as i expected and i can't wait to play through the whole game and plot.
I've also played around with the Shift key a bit and as a result found a way to make my keyboard less laggy. By far the most useful side-effect any game has ever had for me.

Just one tiny, tiny, tiny little question: In RPG maker it's not possible to make the game remember your last battle command, right? (So that it'd be preselected on your next move, saving you a few arrow key presses.) But that's really just moaning an a high level. Keep on rockin' this like we know you will. :*

Edited on by LeasTwanteD

NSFW

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

868. Posted:

Bump.

Any news yet?

Edited on by TeeJay

Spiritloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

GamecubeMan

869. Posted:

I thought this game was scrapped? :O

Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

870. Posted:

the other one was scrapped — the one Karakato was working on, with the Madness Man theme.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

871. Posted:

Erm... Is this still in progress, or has Emmy and LJM's absence put the fate of this game forever in limbo? :(

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

872. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Erm... Is this still in progress, or has Emmy and LJM's absence put the fate of this game forever in limbo? :(

I hope it's still in the works, but its unlikely. :/

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

873. Posted:

Good point. @ LordJumpBrony @LordJumpMad hasn't visited the ponies in sometime, hope he is okay.

[21:36] BadKitty: I see people are excited to play as LJM xD
[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1
[21:38] BadKitty: Dead xD
[21:38] Aqueous: :O

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0600-1156 | Nintendo Network ID: AqueousDoubt

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

874. Posted:

Both LJM and Emmy left the site like months ago guys.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

875. Posted:

WHAT! They left!?

[21:38] Aqueous: It should be fun but it makes me worried were you are in episode 1

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

876. Posted:

Yeah, just add "/posts" to the urls of their profiles and check their last posts.

Edited on by Moorpheel

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

877. Posted:

@Morptorok - So sad. I'll miss them.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

878. Posted:

come on you guys, how many times have they both posted to the goodbye/vacation thread before?
i have hope ;___;

BEST THREAD EVER
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Aqueous

879. Posted:

@theblackdragon - I don't know. It is a topic I watch and then stop just due to how often/fast it updates.

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

880. Posted:

@aqueous: the question was rhetorical because the answer is 'quite a few times'. :3

BEST THREAD EVER