Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 1,061 to 1,080 of 1,254

LzWinky

Spamming the other thread with random posts. Oh wait, would that be helping them? They'll never dominate....hehee. They'll die out like that nickname thread, which I kinda liked

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Weve got to stay strong, I know lets merge the nickname and the random thread!!!!
Nick: Cowlauncher
Random: Can someone find the spam!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Who started this thread again? We should title it "The best random thread of nicknames and other things thread!"

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

someone get chadthegamer.
Safety!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Random random this is random random random is this random? random random

ASDFGHJKL

Dont forget we have to beat 3 word story! FOR NARNIA!!! I mean...FOR RANDOMIA!!!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Roopa132 wrote:

We can go where we want to. Night is young and so am I. And we can dress real neat from our hats to our feet. Ten surprise 'em with our victory cry.

Ew...no thanks!

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Dont forget we have to beat 3 word story! FOR NARNIA!!! I mean...FOR RANDOMIA!!!

Then I must focus all of my randomness into this thread, and together we can conquer the Randomia Kingdom!!

Knux

WHAT THE!? HOW CAN THIS TOPIC HAVE THIS MANY PAGES!? Looks likes 3 Word Story has some competition.

Knux

ASDFGHJKL
The first stickman is Bahamut Zero's thread. The ones he kills are the topics he already beat. The one that kills him with a stone is us! He may think hes powerful, but randomness always wins!

ASDFGHJKL

BL_Donth

Bahamut Zero said that we shouldn't post in his thread for a while.

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

Andy10003

donth8theplaya69 wrote:

Bahamut Zero said that we shouldn't post in his thread for a while.

follow the link in my singature and look at it

Andy10003

ASDFGHJKL

Im confused! Somebody, scratch Fran Drescher's jar of laughs!

ASDFGHJKL

BL_Donth

I don't know about you guys but I smell shenanigans.

Edit: Good night Roopa

Edited on by BL_Donth

My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 5343-7674-1789 | Nintendo Network ID: Donth8

ASDFGHJKL

Whoa! My animation came true. Now excuse me while I draw fuzzy cute animals in a tornado!

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Heheehee, huh? Bahamut_zero's thread is really gone....... Um....yeah......what happened? Uh oh, don't tell me that he got banned!!

Knux

I bet this topic will be next to be deleted. My Are you Male or female? Also known as the random topic, huzzah! topic will however live forever! Ironic, isn't it?

Edited on by Knux

Knux

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.