Showing 1 to 20 of 1,334
1. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 04:55 BST
This is my first forum topic so it here it goes.
Lets play a game, the random things to say game. All I ask you is to say (or type in this case ) the most random thing that pops in your head. You may post as many random phrases as you desire but lets keep it one phrase per post. Let's see if we can make this one as long as the 3 Word Story topic.
I'll start of: Turkeys are delicious!
Judge games by what they have and not what they could have hadWii Number: 3670 7978 6538 8640PSN ID ~ chadthegamerCurrently Awaiting: Skyward Sword, Dead Space 2, 3DS, Kirby, Vanquish, AC2 Brotherhood, DK
2. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 04:57 BST
I like chicken
Nintendo Life Community Administrator
Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery
Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
3. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 05:02 BST
Brawl: 4468-0656-5286 (Jesse)
4. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 09:56 BST
I just bought a Zune!
PSN ID: grenworthshero
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
5. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 09:58 BST
Alphabet soup spells anything you want!
6. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 11:03 BST
Caffeine and Guarana , it's too much! 0_o
7. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 14:10 BST
A flying rainbow donkey nailed to the wall ate my upsidedown turnip soup tommorow yesterday
Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥
8. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 14:59 BST
9. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 15:01 BST
How much wood would a woodchuck....and now I'm hungry!
10. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 15:07 BST
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
11. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 16:08 BST
Corbie's new PSP burns my eyes 0_o
12. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 16:09 BST
The PSP is the enemy and needs to be destroyed!!!
13. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 16:10 BST
....This is MADNESS!!!
14. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 18:23 BST
15. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 18:27 BST
get kicked into giant pit of goombas and koopas
16. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 18:29 BST
"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.
17. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 18:30 BST
I like the Regginator!
18. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 18:32 BST
Signature? Here? No way!
19. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 18:34 BST
Oranges? POTATOES are the BETTER product!!!!
I LIKE ORANGE POTATOES TOO!!!1!!10!!
20. Posted: Fri 7th Aug 2009 18:37 BST
ORANGE PO-TA-TOES. BOIL 'EM MASH 'EM STICK 'EM IN A STEW!
They're taking the hobbits to Isengard! To Isengard!
Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.
Sorry, this topic has been locked.