Forums

Topic: The Random Things to Say Forum of Randomness

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,255

Andy10003

GabeGreens wrote:

in square braqcuets [ ]
write youtube:(part of the link after v=)

explain a little more plz

Andy10003

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Exept im a wall, ON ICE!

Ice, that's like the polar (pun, hehehe) opposite of fried pickles!!!! Wait, what? It is? I didn't know that

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Andy10003

ok you guys gonna go 2 bed

Andy10003

LzWinky

Andy10003 wrote:

GabeGreens wrote:

Exept im a wall, ON ICE!

freak!

You're one to talk Dynamite Stick Boy!! Hahaha, how original of me

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ASDFGHJKL

Will you eat my flipnote when you get there?

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

Maybe it is time to sleep. After a long and rigorously randomly random day, I feel like randomly sleeping on my random bed randomly. Hurray for randomly random randomness!

ASDFGHJKL

Fine, Im going to bed, random ya to(random)mo(random)rrow

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Fine, Im going to bed, random ya to(random)mo(random)rrow

It's on like King Kong!!

bboy2970

Well, eventhough the first episode of The Random Show wasn't as popular as I might have hoped(despite getting over 100 stars) I have created episode 2! I like doing them so whatever! Tell me what you think, everyone.
[flipnote:563C37A031CDF893:CDF893_090941841BC3B_002]

My backloggery: http://backloggery.com/bboy2970

LzWinky

Ooh, episode 2! I love that show!!! I wonder if FIRE's gonna make the next one! I can't wait until it's done. Hehehe, look at all these people who THINK they are more random than me. WHO WANTS TO EAT PIDGEONS?!!

LzWinky

Roopa132 wrote:

moo

Give Bessie Give!! The baby's gotta live!!! Happy cows live in California. Wait, they missed one apparently!!

LzWinky

Roopa132 wrote:

lz2009 wrote:

Roopa132 wrote:

moo

Give Bessie Give!! The baby's gotta live!!! Happy cows live in California. Wait, they missed one apparently!!

hits lz on the head

And now we give you the latest weather update. There are a few showers here, wait, why are there pictures of people taking showers here?

Objection

lol, i wonder if the ZERO thread can really overtake this one.

[21:14] pixelman: I blame fheblackdragon
[21:15] pixelman: That's not an f by the way, it's a fancy t.
[21:15] Objection: Tales of Graces "fancy t"
[21:15] Objection: Tinal Tantasy
[21:15] theblackdragon: lol OB
[21:15] pixelman: OB knows what he's asking about.

3DS Friend Code: 1934-0835-3789

LzWinky

Eat your heart out, Bahamut_Zero!!! Hehehehehehe, this thread will never die. not until I betray the other thread.. Muhahahahahahaha!! I'm so EVIL!!

ASDFGHJKL

Im back yall. OH NOEZZZZ MURTLE URKLE IS STAALKING ME!!!!!! I HAVE TO VAPORIZE HER WITH FRAN DRESCHER"S LAUGH!!!1

ASDFGHJKL

LzWinky

GabeGreens wrote:

Im back yall. OH NOEZZZZ MURTLE URKLE IS STAALKING ME!!!!!! I HAVE TO VAPORIZE HER WITH FRAN DRESCHER"S LAUGH!!!1

Spam, spam, wonderful spam. It's like meat, except in a can!!

ASDFGHJKL

lz, where are you, we cant let the other thread dominate us! Kinda like cows eating pudding in the Empire State building!!

ASDFGHJKL

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.