Forums

Topic: Everything Star Wars discussion thread| How you doing, you old pirate?

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,108

LaserdiscGal

Kylo_Ren wrote:

Going to try to get the tickets tomorrow. Can't wait to see Kylo Ren in action (who is way better than Darth Vader).

Untitled

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

DefHalan

@Darth_Vader > Darth Vader > Kylo Ren

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Kylo_Ren

Darth_Vader wrote:

Kylo_Ren wrote:

Going to try to get the tickets tomorrow. Can't wait to see Kylo Ren in action (who is way better than Darth Vader).

Untitled

HAHA. Now that is funny.

Kylo_Ren

shingi_70

My favorite Star Wars film is the Original. Its not the best of the series but for me its a perfect film beginning to end.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

DefHalan

DefHalan wrote:

I wasn't able to get tickets, but a friend of mine is offering me his extra tickets at Universal City Walk. Might be going there.

Well my Mom got over excited and went down to the local theater and got tickets for a December 17th at 7pm showing. Not going to City Walk but still going to be awesome.

PanicPuppet

After watching the trailer a few (hundred) times, I can't help but notice the overall somber tone the movie seems to have. The always-snarky Han Solo now seems more restrained, people are all straight-faced, the violence seems more gritty, poor Leia needing support from Han, etc.

Episode III is my favorite of the saga, but despite the overall dark and dreary tone there's still some fun to be had.

But yeah, I hope its a bit more fun that the trailer makes it out to be.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

DefHalan

Senate_Guard wrote:

After watching the trailer a few (hundred) times, I can't help but notice the overall somber tone the movie seems to have. The always-snarky Han Solo now seems more restrained, people are all straight-faced, the violence seems more gritty, poor Leia needing support from Han, etc.

Episode III is my favorite of the saga, but despite the overall dark and dreary tone there's still some fun to be had.

But yeah, I hope its a bit more fun that the trailer makes it out to be.

I am kinda hoping/expecting they are making serious/action packed trailers and the actual movie is more light-hearted and fun.

Klimbatize

My wife surprised me with tickets for this today. I didn't even think to buy them early, but she has already arranged to have our kids spend the night at her parents. Yeah boiii. The tickets are for a luxury theater with those leather recliners and stuff. Woo.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

bezerker99

An old high school friend surprised me with free tickets to a showing on December 17th. I was told it was a Christmas present but it's really the day after my birthday so I said please count it towards that!!!! Sooooooo excited!!!!

Edited on by bezerker99

DefHalan

Klimbatize wrote:

My wife surprised me with tickets for this today. I didn't even think to buy them early, but she has already arranged to have our kids spend the night at her parents. Yeah boiii. The tickets are for a luxury theater with those leather recliners and stuff. Woo.

Going to see the movie and then have some good times with the kids out of the house.

shaneoh

Klimbatize wrote:

She's a keeper

The Greatest love story ever, Rosie Love (part 33 done)
The collective noun for a group of lunatics is a forum. A forum of lunatics.
I'm belligerent, you were warned.

Klimbatize

@DefHalan:

@shaneoh Mos def.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Henmii

Ign says that the person who shouts "Nooooo" in the trailer is Poe Damaron, but am I the only one who thinks he's Luke Skywalker? He does look like Luke to me!

Also, Kylo Ren and the mask: At the end we see him from the back, without the mask. And they showed the actor before. My point is: Are the masked Kylo Ren and the mask-less Kylo the same person? Makes me wonder...

Henmii

the_shpydar

Henmii wrote:

Ign says that the person who shouts "Nooooo" in the trailer is Poe Damaron, but am I the only one who thinks he's Luke Skywalker? He does look like Luke to me!

I seriously suggest you get your eyes checked. He looks absolutely nothing like Luke/Mark Hammil.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Kylo_Ren

Who here loves Ep III?

Edited on by Kylo_Ren

Kylo_Ren

DefHalan

Kylo_Ren wrote:

Who here loves Ep III?

My Dog loves watching Yoda fight in Ep III

miiandmario

Kylo_Ren wrote:

Who here loves Ep III?

Its the first star wars movie i saw in theaters. Although it had some downsides, its overall a very fun movie and great way to end the prequels.

Switch FC: 6433-7682-7412
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario

LaserdiscGal

Kylo_Ren wrote:

Who here loves Ep III?

Has its moments, easily the best of the prequels, and the only one from that era that I rewatch in a marathon.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

TylerTheCreator

Why is no one talking about how Finn is fighting who looks like Anakin Skywalker?

Untitled

Does no one notice or something?

Edited on by TylerTheCreator

TylerTheCreator

3DS Friend Code: 1633-4674-8666 | Nintendo Network ID: Shock-T

bezerker99

I have 3 copies of the original SW trilogy on VHS but have no working VCR. I'm going to look around to see if I can find a good used one for a cheap price. Would love to see these again, especially the original, unaltered version!!
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic