Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Adventure!

Posts 501 to 520 of 971

StarBoy91

Supermegaman wrote:

Supermegaman, who has become tired of the many sleepovers (pun), decides to go and make a hideout in the dragoon cave. He likes how warm and cozy the cave is, and decides to customize the cave to make a supermegahideout! While tidying up though, he comes across a...

Off topic: Horray for comment 501! I never ever thought the thread would get this big. Kudos to all you guys who keep this thread alive!

...chest. The contents inside were: five hundred Star Bits, Zero's blaster, four Energy Capsules, and Mega Man X's Maverick Abilities. He then hangs a NintendoLife poster in the wall of the cave. He then makes his bed, and watches some The Simpsons on his TV on his bed. Then...

Off topic: Thanks, SuperMegaMan, for making a great thread.

To each their own

Crazygamerfreak

Crazygamerfreak decides it is time to go to the castle again. While gone, Starboy wakes up and notices that Crazygamerfreak is gone again! He then finds a note. The note said: Just checking on the castle. Then he goes back to sleep forgeting that he left Star Bits on his stomach and one of them lands on Gamerforgod's eye. Then Percentful decides for revenge! He goes out hunting for more of the special Electroplankton and trips on the diamond of telling and a skull burnt like ash and finds out that it is Corbie's skull! Then he takes the diamond of telling and brings it back to his layer. Meanwhile...

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

TKOWL

...Dragoon was walking back to his layer after the sleepover, but a user came out of nowhere: GABEGREENS: ACE ATTORNEY! Dragoon tries to run, but GG hits him with a Jalapeno! This Jalapeno, unfortunately contained...

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

StarBoy91

Dragoon wrote:

...Dragoon was walking back to his layer after the sleepover, but a user came out of nowhere: GABEGREENS: ACE ATTORNEY! Dragoon tries to run, but GG hits him with a Jalapeno! This Jalapeno, unfortunately contained...

..an ultra hot spice. It was dreadful! The Jalapeno was hurting Dragoon. StarBoy sensed trouble, and immediately went to Dragoon's cave, without the others noticing. Then, StarBoy walked past a wire; it was a trap! Seven hundred fifty Star Bits were falling on StarBoy, but unfortunately he consumed twice more than he could consume. StarBoy tried to move, but couldn't; there was no way he could lose those pounds in just a matter of minutes; but he needed to save his friend Dragoon. Then, SuperMegaMan came to the rescue...

To each their own

Supermegaman

Dragoon wrote:

Another Jalepeno! "Oh No!" Exclaimed Dragoon! He had accidentally eaten the very very spicy jalepeno! He ran around with his mouth on fire for a while until he finally realized that he could now breath fire! He decides to burn stuff because he can. So he burns some stuff.
Meanwhile, Supermegaman who has recently finished the last simpsons episode, takes his trusty M buster and wanders deeper into his Supermegadragoonhideout. Soon he comes across...

TKOWL

Supermegaman wrote:

Dragoon wrote:

Another Jalepeno! "Oh No!" Exclaimed Dragoon! He had accidentally eaten the very very spicy jalepeno! He ran around with his mouth on fire for a while until he finally realized that he could now breath fire! He decides to burn stuff because he can. So he burns some stuff.
Meanwhile, Supermegaman who has recently finished the last simpsons episode, takes his trusty M buster and wanders deeper into his Supermegadragoonhideout. Soon he comes across...

His copies of SupermegaTimes have been burned by Dragoon! Supermegaman, in a fit of rage....

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

StarBoy91

Dragoon wrote:

Supermegaman wrote:

Dragoon wrote:

His copies of SupermegaTimes have been burned by Dragoon! Supermegaman, in a fit of rage....

...expresses his anger on destroying every single Jalapeno possible. Then, gamerforgod appeared, and conjured a spell to make StarBoy fit again. StarBoy could move again, it was exciting. Then, StarBoy held SuperMegaMan so he couldn't rampage about. StarBoy only wanted to calm him down. SuperMegaMan wanted to move, but couldn't, so he cried. Then, StarBoy hugs SuperMegaMan, telling him it's all right. Then, gamerforgod sees Ace Attorney, and gives him a pink slip for constructing rampage through usage of Jalapenos. Then, on the way home,...

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Tails

Starboy would see Tails playing Super Mario 64. Tals would say Come join me Starboy this is alot of fun.

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

TheKingOfTown

Atomic Wii Man then realized that everyone was gone. He had fallen asleep during the 500th comment party. He saw the note left by crazygamerfreak. Atomic Wii Man wasn't sure what to do. He went outside, and saw Starboy and Tails playing Super Mario 64. ATC said, "Hey, can I join you guys?" Starboy said, "Sure!" While they were playing though, something happened. They heard crazygamerfreak's cry for help! The whole gang (including Tails and Dragoon) rushed over to where the castle is. Once they arrived, they couldn't believe their eyes!

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerforGod

Atomic+Wii+Man wrote:

Atomic Wii Man then realized that everyone was gone. He had fallen asleep during the 500th comment party. He saw the note left by crazygamerfreak. Atomic Wii Man wasn't sure what to do. He went outside, and saw Starboy and Tails playing Super Mario 64. ATC said, "Hey, can I join you guys?" Starboy said, "Sure!" While they were playing though, something happened. They heard crazygamerfreak's cry for help! The whole gang (including Tails and Dragoon) rushed over to where the castle is. Once they arrived, they couldn't believe their eyes!

They found someone who looked just like Crazygamerfreak, talked just like him, and acted just like him, but he said he was...the Notorious MitchWii?!?! "That's right!!!! I'm the notorious MitchWii!!!!" Crazygamerfreak said. The betrayal...He had been their friend...and he was really just an evil villain... SuperMegaMan wasn't buying it though. He looked to the back of the room, where he saw a small curtain, and behind it he found the real Notorious MitchWii!!!! He had transferred his spirit into Crazygamerfreak's body to control him. SuperMegaMan took care of that with a few quick shots from his trusty M-Buster, and Crazygamerfreak, and the Notorious MitchWii both went back to their rightful bodies. Then Gabe Greens: Ace Attorney showed up, pledging his loyalty to the Notorious MitchWii's cause, and he tried to set them all ablaze with his most fiery jalapenos. Little did he know that fiery jalapenos were Gamerforgod's favorite snack, and Gamerforgod gobbled them all right up like candy!!!! But then suddenly, the Notorious MitchWii and Gabe Greens: Ace Attorney stood together, and the unthinkable happened!!!!

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Crazygamerfreak

They became a huge monster which could kill them all right then! Luckily, they had saved Crazygamerfreak and he teleported them out before they were killed! Crazygamerfreak fainted on arrival at the house and Starboy brought him back to his sleeping bag. The rest made a foosball tournament and it was the finals. Supermegaman with his super charged paddle vs. Atomic Wii Man with his atomic bomb paddle. It was a heck of a game with the score ending...

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

GamerforGod

...3,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 3,000,000,000,000,000,000,001 with Supermegaman winning!!!! Everyone celebrated because it took ten years for that game to be played and it was finally over!!!! But suddenly, the roof of Starboy's house was burnt to a crisp, and standing right above them all was the MitchWii/Gabe Greens monster!!!! What would they do?!?! The monster was just about to burn them all to a crisp when suddenly California Jake flew in on one side of it, and started beating it with his trusty whip, and Bobpie flew in on the other side of it flinging pies at it!!!! Unfortunately, both of thesed did little more than annoy the monster who flung both California Jake and Bobpie down to the ground with Starboy and his friends. Starboy was about to try and battle the monster with his love, but the monster knocked him unconscious before he could. Starboy's friends were about to make a valiant stand against the beast, but then, they all suddenly heard a great voice that said...

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

Crazygamerfreak

"Die" and that paralized them all momentarily. They then took Gamerforgod and almost killed him if it hadn't been for Crazygamerfreak who had froze him just as he got up from his 10 year knock out phase. Then they remembered Percentful was collecting the electroplankton again! He had finished and everyone could hear the countdown. It was set to 1:00:00 (1 hour) and they went out to stop him and destroy him once and for all totally forgetting about Starboy. They arrived with 10 minutes till it was set off and then Starboy woke up. He didn't know where everyone was. At the fight they tried and tried but couldn't win. They thought Starboy was somewhat a good luck charm so...

Edited on by Crazygamerfreak

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

GamerforGod

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

"Die" and that paralized them all momentarily. They then took Gamerforgod and almost killed him if it hadn't been for Crazygamerfreak who had froze him just as he got up from his 10 year knock out phase. Then they remembered Percentful was collecting the electroplankton again! He had finished and everyone could hear the countdown. It was set to 1:00:00 (1 hour) and they went out to stop him and destroy him once and for all totally forgetting about Starboy. They arrived with 10 minutes till it was set off and then Starboy woke up. He didn't know where everyone was. At the fight they tried and tried but couldn't win. They thought Starboy was somewhat a good luck charm so...

Starboy, who would never abandon his friends, took control of the MitchWii/Gabe Greens monster who was still unable to control himself because of the great voice that had said die. He went to find his friends who were now all facing sudden death from 110percentful when he rode out of the sky with the MitchWii/Gabe Greens monster to save them. This took 110percentful by surprise, and he had to momentarily take his attentions away from Starboy's friends. But unfortunately, the MitchWii/Gabe Greens monster also regained control of himself at that time, and he tossed Starboy to the ground with his friends. The monster then decided to help 110percentful in the battle and they turned to face Starboy and his friends. Things were now looking bleaker than ever for Starboy and his friends, but that's when it happened!!!! All of a sudden, from out of the earth came...

Edited on by GamerforGod

[url=ht...

Crazygamerfreak

gamerforgod wrote:

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

Starboy, who would never abandon his friends, took control of the MitchWii/Gabe Greens monster who was still unable to control himself because of the great voice that had said die. He went to find his friends who were now all facing sudden death from 110percentful when he rode out of the sky with the MitchWii/Gabe Greens monster to save them. This took 110percentful by surprise, and he had to momentarily take his attentions away from Starboy's friends. But unfortunately, the MitchWii/Gabe Greens monster also regained control of himself at that time, and he tossed Starboy to the ground with his friends. The monster then decided to help 110percentful in the battle and they turned to face Starboy and his friends. Things were now looking bleaker than ever for Starboy and his friends, but that's when it happened!!!! All of a sudden, from out of the earth came...

A volcano which appeared right under the monster and killed it. They had Starboy so they were able to make easy work of him. But the control panel was destroyed from last time so they didn't know how to turn it off. Crazygamerfreak managed to find the secondary control panel but it was in chain chomp code and not english! How would they turn it off using a password with a code they couldn't even read? Nobody knew the language so then.........

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

GamerforGod

...suddenly, WAM2 arrived and he knew what to do!!!! He grabbed 110percentful and he told him to translate the language for them or he would burn him to a crisp (110percentful, of course, knew how to translate chain chomp code since he controlled so many of them). 110percentful was shocked at WAM2's new found confidence, strength, and power (and all without 110percentful's help), but there was nothing 110percentful could do to battle WAM2, so he agreed to translate the code. Starboy and all of his friends thanked WAM2 for his bravery. 110percentful was just about through translating the code, when all of a sudden...

[url=ht...

Reala

... we bring you a message from our sponsor Realaland™, we at Realaland are proud to offer exclusivelly to you suckers NL's adventurers, a free NL themed wii and Tickle me Tingle doll, courtesy of cuttlefish multimedia ltd, to enter simply email us your picture of Tingle holding up a wii while being tickled by Birdo wearing a bikinin, simply use the contact us link at the bottom of the page to send us your entry, we now return to the adventure in progress...

prizes available 0

Edited on by Reala

Reala

California_Jake

[quote=Reala]... we bring you a message from our sponsor Realaland™, we at Realaland are proud to offer exclusivelly to you suckers NL's adventurers, a free NL themed wii and Tickle me Tingle doll, courtesy of cuttlefish multimedia ltd, to enter simply email us your picture of Tingle holding up a wii while being tickled by Birdo wearing a bikinin, simply use the contact us link at the bottom of the page to send us your entry, we now return to the adventure in progress...

prizes available 0 ==[/quote]

California Jake is furious there are no prizes! He makes a mental note to beat up Reala after saving the world again.

Currently Playing:
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

GamerforGod

gamerforgod wrote:

...suddenly, WAM2 arrived and he knew what to do!!!! He grabbed 110percentful and he told him to translate the language for them or he would burn him to a crisp (110percentful, of course, knew how to translate chain chomp code since he controlled so many of them). 110percentful was shocked at WAM2's new found confidence, strength, and power (and all without 110percentful's help), but there was nothing 110percentful could do to battle WAM2, so he agreed to translate the code. Starboy and all of his friends thanked WAM2 for his bravery. 110percentful was just about through translating the code, when all of a sudden...

...everyone was interrupted by a message from Reala!!!! Which was o.k. because everyone really wanted a Nintendo Life-Themed Wii, and a Tickle Me Tingle Doll (even 110percentful (who was still in the midst of decoding the chain chomp code)). Unfortunately, Reala was a fraud, but 110percentful threatened to kill Reala if we didn't get our prizes (after all, everyone had sent in the ridiculous requirement even while the world was on the brink of destruction), and suddenly, Reala came up with Nintendo Life-Themed Wiis, and Tickle Me Tingle dolls for everyone!!!! Everyone rejoiced, and 110percentful got back to translating the chain chomp code. But before he could finish...

Edited on by GamerforGod

[url=ht...

WAM2

gamerforgod wrote:

gamerforgod wrote:

...everyone was interrupted by a message from Reala!!!! Which was o.k. because everyone really wanted a Nintendo Life-Themed Wii, and a Tickle Me Tingle Doll (even 110percentful (who was still in the midst of decoding the chain chomp code)). Unfortunately, Reala was a fraud, but 110percentful threatened to kill Reala if we didn't get our prizes (after all, everyone had sent in the ridiculous requirement even while the world was on the brink of destruction), and suddenly, Reala came up with Nintendo Life-Themed Wiis, and Tickle Me Tingle dolls for everyone!!!! Everyone rejoiced, and 110percentful got back to translating the chain chomp code. But before he could finish...

Percentful yells, "Look, a 3-headed monkey!" Everyone turns to see, but of course there's nothing there. When they looked back Percentful was gone! And there was only a few seconds on the clock! WAM2 saw this, and without thinking, shorted out the launch sequence with electric breath. With only 1 second to spare! "Wow!" said Starboy, "Since when could you do that?" "Since now," WAM2 admitted. "It's one of the other 4 elements besides fire." California Jake uses his trusty yo-yo to catch Percentful. A mask he was wearing falls off, revealing he has been disfigured from being thrown into that explosion in their last encounter! This startles Caly so much he accidentally lets him get away. Since the world was safe again, they start to head for home to throw another victory party when they hear evil laughter and hear a voice which says, "Earth's mightiest heroes. We'll see how well you do against me! I am..."

WAM2

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.