Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Life Adventure!

Posts 521 to 540 of 971

GamerforGod

...NOT the Notorious MitchWii!!!!" shouted the evil villain. "No, no ,no. He's just one of my simple pawns. As is 110percentful, and the Feenie Clones, and even Feenie herself!!!!" Starboy and his friends were very frightened of what this great evil could be. "Even all of you are my pawns!!!! That's right!!!! I am Shigeru Miyamoto!!!! I would command you all to serve me, but you all already are. You have been since you were very young children. In fact, if it wasn't for me, this site probably wouldn't even exist!!!! Well, now that all you are my minions, I'm going to force you all to destroy the world for me!!!! That way my ultimate desire of world destruction will come to pass, and I won't be the guilty one!!!!" Starboy and all of his friends were stunned. In fact the whole was stunned. Even Feenie, lz, and all of those who normally have plenty to say couldn't so much as utter a word. They were all so torn. The man that had made the games that they had loved for years was an evil villain bent on world domination!!!! He pushed Starboy and his friends forward to start destroying the world, and they had all been playing his games for so long, that they couldn't resist him. But then, the one thing that Shigeru Miyamoto had completely forgotten about happened...

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

Crazygamerfreak

Corbie in his second life! He was even stronger than before and TheBlackDragon was with him. Seeing this was a terrible sight and Starboy and everyone else decided to flee. But they had forgotten that the electroplankton rocket had been already launched and was required to be destroyed before it made the other people into slaves so...

Edit: I didn't know someone posted before me so now there are two villans.

Edited on by Crazygamerfreak

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

StarBoy91

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

Corbie in his second life! He was even stronger than before and TheBlackDragon was with him. Seeing this was a terrible sight and Starboy and everyone else decided to flee. But they had forgotten that the electroplankton rocket had been already launched and was required to be destroyed before it made the other people into slaves so...

...as StarBoy was running, he tripped on an object and hurt both his luma knees. He looked at where he tripped, and he saw a glimmering object, shaped like a console. Then, Corbie was dashing towards the others; StarBoy lifted the object up in the heavens for some reason, and Corbie was growing weak. Everyone didn't know what happened. Apparently it wasn't a shiny object at all, it was [please don't kill me!!] a 3DO, the forbidden console of the world. But what was it doing here, StarBoy wondered? He had no idea at all that it was a 3DO before he realized it, because it shone so bright and became a blinding sight. But, StarBoy then saved all his friends, and they would go home. But, they have forgotten one thing: dragon; she was still active. Still, StarBoy thought dragon was very kind, and would do no harm to them. Then,...

Off-topic: Where's tylero09? I haven't seen him posting lately. I miss him.

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

Supermegaman

StarBoy91 wrote:

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

...as StarBoy was running, he tripped on an object and hurt both his luma knees. He looked at where he tripped, and he saw a glimmering object, shaped like a console. Then, Corbie was dashing towards the others; StarBoy lifted the object up in the heavens for some reason, and Corbie was growing weak. Everyone didn't know what happened. Apparently it wasn't a shiny object at all, it was [please don't kill me!!] a 3DO, the forbidden console of the world. But what was it doing here, StarBoy wondered? He had no idea at all that it was a 3DO before he realized it, because it shone so bright and became a blinding sight. But, StarBoy then saved all his friends, and they would go home. But, they have forgotten one thing: dragon; she was still active. Still, StarBoy thought dragon was very kind, and would do no harm to them. Then,...

Off-topic: Where's tylero09? I haven't seen him posting lately. I miss him.

Shigeru Miyamoto decided to take control of TBD! TBD became so evilly posessed that she smashed stuff. They could not let the smashign continue. So supermegaman runs back to his supermegadragoonlair to get...

GamerforGod

...the only weapon that he knew stood a chance of defeating Shigeru Miyamoto...the 3DO Console itself. It had appeared at the world's most desperate time when it was needed to save us. The truth is, the 3DO was far better than the Nintendo. Unfortunately, Shigeru Miyamoto had made 3DO a false promise of a merger which never happened. But, Shigeru Miyamoto had already taken control of the good 3DO technology, and left 3DO itself with only the bad and worst parts of its machine, which is what it is remembered by. So Supermegaman grabbed his 3DO and met up with Starboy and his friends who were all about to go and face Shigeru Miyamoto Black Dragon, but before they could, in the distance they saw...

Edited on by GamerforGod

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

jpfan1989

Jpfan who decided to intercept them "Stop!" he yelled "you shall not pass! do you know what will happen to this world if you kill Miyamoto..... we all die! and the story will end! along with the world" and then jpfan reviled ....

Edited on by jpfan1989

3DS:: 1805 2437 5220
Nintendo Network ID PhoenixFalconer

GamerforGod

Reggie Filles-Aime!!!! With Nintendo's marketing manager here, they were all bombarded with enticing new announcements of video games like Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode 2, Metroid other other M, and Super Mario Multiverse 5!!!! Starboy and his friends were all entranced at all of this amazing new information. But it was all just a trap to slow them down until Miyamoto could get their to destroy them. The Miyamoto Dragon soon arrived, but before he could destroy them...

[url=ht...

Crazygamerfreak

Supermegaman retreated toward safety and hoped to get something to get those two seperated because Miyamoto was too evil for BD to get out of her body. Then he remembered what happened and what Crazygamerfreak has done over the last 100 posts when he arrived and so...

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

Percentful

Meanwhile, Percentful sulks around in his lab. He wonders what he can do to get revenge on that stupid dragon. Suddenly, a lightbulb somewhere above his head lights up; he has an ide! He decides that he will need awesome power for this plan, so he decides to kidnap Miyamoto. He takes his tiny portable poison chomps and puts them in a glass ball. When he nears his next victim, he throws the glass ball at his feet, and lets the chomps go to work. He brings back the poisoned Miyamoto, and takes out his brain chomp. The brain chomp eats Miyamoto, and percentful holds the end of the chomp, so all of miyamotos power goes to Percentful. He begins a rampage, looking for WAM2. Then he realises that Crazygamerfreak called him a loser, so he swallows Crazygamerfreak in darkness. He continues to look for WAM. Then...
OFF TOPIC: Well, I certainly got a lot done while I wasn't here.

Just let it happen.

3DS Friend Code: 5026-4947-0924 | Nintendo Network ID: Percentful

SuperPeach

A giant nes falls out of the sky and knocks out percentful. It happened to have a cancelled copy of super mario bros. 4 in it and...

SuperPeach

California_Jake

110percentful wrote:

Meanwhile, Percentful sulks around in his lab. He wonders what he can do to get revenge on that stupid dragon. Suddenly, a lightbulb somewhere above his head lights up; he has an ide! He decides that he will need awesome power for this plan, so he decides to kidnap Miyamoto. He takes his tiny portable poison chomps and puts them in a glass ball. When he nears his next victim, he throws the glass ball at his feet, and lets the chomps go to work. He brings back the poisoned Miyamoto, and takes out his brain chomp. The brain chomp eats Miyamoto, and percentful holds the end of the chomp, so all of miyamotos power goes to Percentful. He begins a rampage, looking for WAM2. Then he realises that Crazygamerfreak called him a loser, so he swallows Crazygamerfreak in darkness. He continues to look for WAM. Then...

California Jake grabs out an artefact to free Crazygamerfreak, but it turns out to be the wrong one! Instead, this one seperates the holder's spirit from his/her body! Caly's body slumps to the ground. As a ghostly spirit, he can't use his trusty weapons or be seen or heard! Suddenly, the notorious Mitchwii's ghost attacks him! Then...

Currently Playing:
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition

Crazygamerfreak

Crazygamerfreak just simply teleports out and Caly forgot he could do that. Then he gets really mad and is so mad, he takes out his anger on Mitchwii and somehow, that was the thing to get himself back into his body. Then Crazygamerfreak, Starboy, and the others go back to the sleepover, TOTALLY FORGETTING ABOUT THE ROCKET and get some rest after that adventure filled day.

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

WAM2

California+Jake wrote:

110percentful wrote:

California Jake grabs out an artefact to free Crazygamerfreak, but it turns out to be the wrong one! Instead, this one seperates the holder's spirit from his/her body! Caly's body slumps to the ground. As a ghostly spirit, he can't use his trusty weapons or be seen or heard! Suddenly, the notorious Mitchwii's ghost attacks him! Then...

Percentful wakes up after being hit by that passing NES. He finds WAM2, who is trying to revive Caly. He picks up the artefact, and then sees Percentful! "Now I have my revenge!" Percentful blasts WAM2 with Myamoto's power, which vaporizes WAM2 into nothing! But his spirit had already been separated from his body (and now he's kinda dead!) and he could see Caly fighting Mitchwii! But suddenly they're saved by another spirit... Shigeru Myamoto?! "Someone used voodoo magic to kick my spirit out of my body," he explained. Caly and WAM2 were relieved to know that Myamoto hadn't gone evil. "But," asks WAM2, "You're not trying to conquer the world, which makes sense since you pretty much already rule this world. But who is trying to do it, then?" Caly already knew the answer, "I think I know. Who is so close to ruling this world that Nintendo is the only thing in his way?" WAM2 gasped. "You don't mean..." "Yes he does," says Myamoto. All 3 exclaim at once, "Mr. Sony!"
[EDIT] Crazy, we stopped the rocket, remember? And you only finished up a side plot. The main problem is still unsolved.

Edited on by WAM2

WAM2

Crazygamerfreak

Off Topic: Maybe you are right but maybe we could say that Percentful used a remote to set the rocket off but sure.
Back to story
In the morning, the Feenie clones were planning on how they could stop Starboy and the others from getting in the way of their plans. Two clones were already down and they didn't want anymore to be lost so...

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

StarBoy91

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

Off Topic: Maybe you are right but maybe we could say that Percentful used a remote to set the rocket off but sure.
Back to story
In the morning, the Feenie clones were planning on how they could stop Starboy and the others from getting in the way of their plans. Two clones were already down and they didn't want anymore to be lost so...

...they decided to improvise their plans by multitasking. Then, StarBoy wakes up, and plays some DS in the early morning. Then, he notices bro out the window. He was flying in the sky happily. StarBoy didn't want to wake anyone up. So, he quietly steps out and leaves a note saying he's jogging. That's mostly true; he also plans on exterminating the rocket. So, StarBoy uses his water powers to rust the rocket, and gently brings it to the ground, where it cannot do anything. The water has dismantled the rocket. Then, StarBoy jogs back to his home, and goes back to bad. Five hours later (at 7:30 am)...

To each their own

GamerforGod

StarBoy91 wrote:

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

Back to story

...they decided to improvise their plans by multitasking. Then, StarBoy wakes up, and plays some DS in the early morning. Then, he notices bro out the window. He was flying in the sky happily. StarBoy didn't want to wake anyone up. So, he quietly steps out and leaves a note saying he's jogging. That's mostly true; he also plans on exterminating the rocket. So, StarBoy uses his water powers to rust the rocket, and gently brings it to the ground, where it cannot do anything. The water has dismantled the rocket. Then, StarBoy jogs back to his home, and goes back to bad. Five hours later (at 7:30 am)...

...Starboy woke up to the possessed body of Shigeru Miyamoto standing above him!!!! Shigeru Miyamoto was about to kill Starboy, but suddenly, the most unexpected person of all showed up!!!! It was...

Edited on by GamerforGod

[url=ht...

Crazygamerfreak

Mitchwii! Starboy was really confused so he asked what Mitchwii was doing and he said, "I am here to stop so called Miyamoto." Starboy was still confused so he asked, "But if you kill him then we will all die as well." Mitchwii replied, "That is Miyamoto, that is Mr. Sony!" Mr. Sony was surprised someone actually figured out that he had possesed Miyamoto. That was when everyone woke up and was curious on what was happening. They saw two bad people. One was Miyamoto and the other was Mitchwii. They were all confused. Starboy didn't want to lose his house again but then Nintengamerftw came in. Starboy wasn't happy to see him because he had killed Starboy and destroyed his house. He used a power he never knew he had to lift the three of them out of the house where they were actually able to fight without deatroying anything. Then Gamerforgod held out the golden 1000th post of the Nintendo Vending Machine and that actually stuned all of them. Crazygamerfreak hated Nintengamerftw so he put him on Bro who brought him to an unknown place. Miyamoto was given his soul back and was invited to stay for a day. Mitchwii was put in prison by Fake Man and nobody thought he was really fake man. Everything soon was returning to normal but everyone had forgotten one thing and that was the Feenie clones who were still planning what to do to kill them.

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

Supermegaman

Crazygamerfreak wrote:

Mitchwii! Starboy was really confused so he asked what Mitchwii was doing and he said, "I am here to stop so called Miyamoto." Starboy was still confused so he asked, "But if you kill him then we will all die as well." Mitchwii replied, "That is Miyamoto, that is Mr. Sony!" Mr. Sony was surprised someone actually figured out that he had possesed Miyamoto. That was when everyone woke up and was curious on what was happening. They saw two bad people. One was Miyamoto and the other was Mitchwii. They were all confused. Starboy didn't want to lose his house again but then Nintengamerftw came in. Starboy wasn't happy to see him because he had killed Starboy and destroyed his house. He used a power he never knew he had to lift the three of them out of the house where they were actually able to fight without deatroying anything. Then Gamerforgod held out the golden 1000th post of the Nintendo Vending Machine and that actually stuned all of them. Crazygamerfreak hated Nintengamerftw so he put him on Bro who brought him to an unknown place. Miyamoto was given his soul back and was invited to stay for a day. Mitchwii was put in prison by Fake Man and nobody thought he was really fake man. Everything soon was returning to normal but everyone had forgotten one thing and that was the Feenie clones who were still planning what to do to kill them.

Supermegaman hears the word fake man and thinks this a new boss in the next megaman game! So he goes after fake man when up in the sky he sees nintendogamerftw falling! Supermegaman catches nintendogamerftw and they both set off to kill fake man. They both come across fake man, but as soon as supermegaman tries to attack fake man he dissapears! Turns out he was a fake! They then see many many fake men all around them! The solo from stairway to heaven begins to play in the background as they confront the evil fake man, when suddenly...

Knux

...Hyper Luigi makes a grand entrance and kills everyone except for Pho and Iz. Hyper Luigi reveals that he was the true mastermind behind the evil in this thread and now we will start a King Mama Luigi Empire that will last for enternity. Hyper Lugi decides that he will punish Pho and Iz by forcing them to marry each other. But, before he can do it...

Knux

theblackdragon

Hyper+Luigi wrote:

...Hyper Luigi makes a grand entrance and kills everyone except for Pho and Iz. Hyper Luigi reveals that he was the true mastermind behind the evil in this thread and now we will start a King Mama Luigi Empire that will last for enternity. Hyper Lugi decides that he will punish Pho and Iz by forcing them to marry each other. But, before he can do it...

theblackdragon appears out of nowhere, blasting weegee with boiling acid and proving that his powers of evil were not all they were cracked up to be; in fact, they pale in comparison to her own. standing over his melted, still-bubbling corpse, she roars in triumph, signaling for everyone else to come out of hiding as well and resume the thread as normal.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.