Forums

Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,612

KidRad

X6 was just irritating to the Cut man core.
Hated that game...That big armored dude that practically seemed invincable was a massive pain to take down. Forgot his name, but it was just ridiuclous. X6 is the hardest of the x series by a mile.

Currently Playing: TMNT II: The Arcade game
NIntendo Fanatic & King of NES Tekkidome!

kkslider5552000

I've never been able to get into any of the X games after 3. I've tried but I just never enjoyed them. They just seemed twice as frustrating with half of the fun.

Beyond Good and Evil 2 better be happening! In the meanwhile though, here's a fun little Let's Play of the original. Think you'll like the game if you like Zelda!
LeT's PlAy BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

CanisWolfred

Mega Man X4 is the easiest Mega Man game after MM5, IMO. I think only the sub-bosses ever gave me a lot of trouble, and there are only 4 of those. Last time I played it was when I was out of practice with the series, too, and I still didn't think it was that hard.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

Mr_Trill_281

old school mega man will always be best...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets,5x Dallas Cowboys,Houston Astros,Texas A&M Aggies".

Mieu-Fire

megaman zero series is super awsome zero is my faovrite character

You smell

GuardianKing

Mr_Trill3506 wrote:

old school mega man will always be best...

I don't care. His design is too simple. X just added onto it. He actually looked good in the Zero series, with the redesign and all.

Don't even get me started on the ZX/A designs......

My Neopet.
NL RPG Season 2
DA Profile
StarShip Crusader Tumblr
Fantasy Loggery
Video Game I made: Chosen Words
Melody Astra Avatar
Former Morpheus Avatar courtesy of Gummio. :3
"I am the wise wolf. Which is exactly why I am aware that there are some thing even I don't know." ~ Holo, Spice & Wolf

Nintendo Network ID: GuardianKing | Twitter:

Mieu-Fire

i love orignal megaman series
i love megman x series(i love zero)
i love megman zero series
i love megaman & bass
i love megman x command misssion
i love megaman legends
megman star force was decent
megaman battle network was just horrible in my opinion some of you might of liked it
megaman ZX i love that to

Edited on by Mieu-Fire

You smell

CanisWolfred

The Starforce ones always looked really lame to me. Just makes him look like a toy. The Battle Network designs aren't much better, either. Most of the X games have good designs, though, but my favorite is from Mega Man ZX:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/334/d/5/megaman_zx_bio...

Followed closely be the Zero series, of course. They're always beautiful, and Copy X is especially impressive.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

John_1029 wrote:

I really hope the Code-Name NX is not a sandwich oven.

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

MikeDanger

Art style? The classic Mega Man of course IMO. I've been reading the comics and they look amazing. But i'm like a newbie fan, haven't really played much of the other series.....

Edited on by MikeDanger

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

sykotek

Untitled

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Dezner

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Great, not I'm reminded I still want to see x9 someday.

Indeed! The Axl cliffhanger just NEEDS to be explained someday!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

Maybe it's just because X7 was so terrible, but I really despise Axl for some reason. Zero of course is the best character in the series and I actually like playing as him in X5 and X6 more than Mega Man X. But after finishing X6 I have come to the conclusion that the only enjoyable way to play the game is to use Black Zero. Normally I never use cheats or things like that at all but this game made me and to top it all off it had THE easiest Sigma battle ever.

VISIT MY NEW BLOG 16-Bit Heaven.
Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic