Topic: The Mega Man Fan Club

Showing 981 to 1,000 of 1,571

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

981. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

mieu-fire wrote:

one time i played throug megaman 4 without getting hurt but that was like 7 years ago i probaly die to much now

Not to burst your bubble, since it's still very impressive, but MM4 is most likely the easiest to avoid getting hit, since it seems to be more platforming intensive, with slighly less enemies as well as less enemies that shoot. It's why I always liked MM4 the least, after MM5.

yea i dont like megaman 5 but i think megaman 5 was easiest MM4 to me was hard when i was playing it

MM5 is definitely the easiest. I blew through that game. 4 is actually pretty hard, but no-hit runs are still easier so long as you have the stages memorized.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Megajack

982. Posted:

How can you say MM5 is easy? what about crystal man's level!?

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

Chuie

983. Posted:

MM5 crystal man level wasnt hard to me @mega

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
PSN ID:Bioshock1313
youtube:ChuieTheUmbreon my new channel
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

984. Posted:

mega wrote:

How can you say MM5 is easy? what about crystal man's level!?

I don't remember having much trouble on that part. It was less annoying than Jewel Man's stage, at least.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Megajack

985. Posted:

Yeah... Jewel man stage is annoying. But crystal man has that annoying platforming part with falling crystals. ;-;

Applejack is best pony.

3DS Friend Code: 2406-5638-4729 | Nintendo Network ID: smp1998

AuthorMessage

Chuie

986. Posted:

i had little trouble with jewel man but no trouble with crystal man

3DS FC:1332-8177-3517 currently playing:Tales of xillia (2nd playthrough) BIG TALES OF FAN! BIG SONIC FAN! lloyd x sheena yuri x judith
i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

987. Posted:

Jewel Man's stage was really hard until I remembered to use weapons in stages, but then I was in danger of using up all my weapon energy before I got to the boss...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

988. Posted:

Some of you guys really need to learn how to write correctly.....

With that being out of the way, the easiest Mega Man for me was MM5. But I don't consider it bad. I liked using Beat in that game.
The only Mega Man game I sort of disliked was Mega Man 6 and some parts in 8 like loading screens, cutting stages in half, the infamous Frost Man stage and of course the voice overs.

The hardest one was the first one, try playing it on the NES without the glitch and then tell me how easy and forgiving that game was.

Now that that's out of the way (as well), How about that Mega Man 5 on the Gameboy? Who wants it on the 3DS VC? I'm holding my hand up! :)

Edited on by MikeDanger

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern
Colors 3D: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=41347

AuthorMessage

Hokori

989. Posted:

I need to beat at least on MM game before wiiU comes out, I'm closest in 2 ATM with only two bosses left

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

990. Posted:

MikeDanger1 wrote:

...and some parts in 8 like...cutting stages in half

Why was that a bad thing? The stages were already the size of two NES stages put together. Would you really have wanted to have to redo a 10+ minute stage from the beginning every time you game over?

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

991. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

[
Why was that a bad thing? The stages were already the size of two NES stages put together. Would you really have wanted to have to redo a 10+ minute stage from the beginning every time you game over?

If you had a game over you had to start from the beginning of the stage anyways. But no,my problem with cutting the stage in half was the loading screen and you'd get a full life bar of health again, some of them didn't even have a mini boss and it just Fs up my momentum i'd get from the first half of the stage. It just wasn't a win for me, especially since it was a 16 bit game, I don't know why the hell did it get a load screen anyways. Larger games than that didn't have them like Metal Gear Solid.

Fan of: Shin Megami Tensei/ (Classic) Mega Man/ Pokemon/ Batman Arkham/ Metal Gear Solid/Peanuts/ DBZ/ Regular Show/ Power Rangers/The Walking Dead/ Invincible/ Detective Comics/ Secret Six/ Immortal Iron Fist/ Lobo/ Green Lantern

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

992. Posted:

MikeDanger1 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

If you had a game over you had to start from the beginning of the stage anyways.

You sure? I specifically recall starting the stage over from the mid-point when I game overed.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

MikeDanger

993. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

You sure? I specifically recall starting the stage over from the mid-point when I game overed.

Pretty sure, yes. I could double check if you want, I got the game in my hands as we speak.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

994. Posted:

MikeDanger1 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Pretty sure, yes. I could double check if you want, I got the game in my hands as we speak.

Sure. I gotta go eat anyways.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Chuie

995. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

I need to beat at least on MM game before wiiU comes out, I'm closest in 2 ATM with only two bosses left

play megaman legends i love that game but some people dont i know why they dont cause its not 2D but i loved it cause it was 3D

i was mieu-fire

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

996. Posted:

mieu-fire wrote:

play megaman legends i love that game but some people dont i know why they dont cause its not 2D but i loved it cause it was 3D

People's hatred of Megaman Legends is pretty stupid as far as I'm concerned. Unless it's the controls, which I can kinda understand since it's somewhat tank-like and only really works well for the boss battles. I mean, most people don't hate the game as much as just think it's ok, but they're still wrong so whatever. But I've heard people say they prefer the Battle Network games just because it has the old NES characters, which is really stupid and nostalgia "fans" at their worst.

Honestly, Megaman Legends, along with Beyond Good and Evil and Okami, are proof to me that more people need to make games that are like 3D Zeldas. The world would be a better place if more people made 3D Zelda ripoffs (I don't even wanna say ripoffs, since they are honestly better than like 2/3 of the Zelda games).

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

997. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Honestly, Megaman Legends, along with Beyond Good and Evil and Okami, are proof to me that more people need to make games that are like 3D Zeldas. The world would be a better place if more people made 3D Zelda ripoffs (I don't even wanna say ripoffs, since they are honestly better than like 2/3 of the Zelda games).

I'm surprised more people haven't capitalized on the lack of 2D Zeldas and made more top down adventures. Really, we need more Zelda-likes in general. I may be tired of the series, but I'm definitely not tired of the genre.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

998. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I'm surprised more people haven't capitalized on the lack of 2D Zeldas and made more top down adventures. Really, we need more Zelda-likes in general. I may be tired of the series, but I'm definitely not tired of the genre.

As am I. I've heard um...er...what's that PS3 game called...googles ...oh yes, 3D Dot Game Heroes is one. There's also Binding of Isaac I guess, horrible amounts of failed humor and not clever aside.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage

Karakato

999. Posted:

Played through Megaman 5 again recently, and while I stand by my point about it being the low points in the NES series (but seriously, all 6 of them were great games on their own right), I really found myself appreciating all those assets I overlooked when I first played it. The spritework, and even most of the level design were ace. You had unique stages such as Gravity man's where the central theme focuses around shifting gravity or Wave man where the latter half of the stage has you plowing through enemies with a battle jet ski. I really feel silly for dismissing this game, maybe because the weapons weren't overpowered or maybe because I was zoned out of the Nes games after playing 4 of the in one sitting.

Loved the Dark man Stages though, I even find this to be one of the best fortress stages in the series excluding 9 and 10 which I have yet to tackle.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Deviant Art Profile
Tumblr Page
My Backlog

The Rest is Silence.

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

1,000. Posted:

Well i'm finally on the last game of the X series for me anyways in MMX6! I did beat X5 right before and yeah, I found it pretty good, maybe slightly lower than X4 though. But onto the most hated game in the series! After playing through all but Blaze Heatnix's stage so far I can honestly say that X6 is the most frusturating X game by a good bit. The Nightmare system is annoying as heck sometimes and really messes up the order of the stages for me. Rescuing the Reploids sucks only because they are gone FOREVER when they die and they take whatever parts they have to their grave. Metal Shark Player's level is the perfect example of the bad placement of the Nigtmares as well as you just sit and watch it kill a Reploid while the ceiling is down. Despite the quabbles I have and the alternate pathways, it's still Mega Man and i'm still enjoying it.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes