Forums

Topic: The History of NL: The Trolls and the JumpMads

Posts 121 to 140 of 184

Red_XIII

More importantly, ladles and gentlemen, who knows where the muffins are?

Red_XIII

GuSolarFlare

LordJumpMad wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Nobody cares about me...

Not today Gioku and The Chit-Chat Gang!

Time to put that leg in a cast, and put the ponies down because I'm going to turn those frown into a faces of rage. So let the Madness roll right back to NL's glory days, for I have a story to say~
As Professor Clayton was saying; Welcome to the world of NintendoLife. My name is LordJumpMad! People call me Mad, but am I really the mad one here?
This site is inhabited by creatures called NL user! For some people, NL users are harmless, happy, silly folk but. Other use them for fights one another in flame war to no end. I study NL user as a profession, rank the highest in my college class! even if I was the only one in that class, and I was also the teacher First, what is your name? And are you a boy or a ....... Lets save that for later.

Now for the legendary story is about to unfold upon you! A story of dreams and adventures with Me and NL users awaits! Let's go!
Untitled

lol @LordJumpMad and @Gioku you guys sure are rivals.
one can't take it when the other is having more attention
and I won't take sides on this one, it's the rule no one can interfere in other people's rivalry.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Undead_terror

Red_XIII wrote:

More importantly, ladles and gentlemen, who knows where the muffins are?

Untitled
Here is a couple of muffins I made for you, common eat it! taste it! I guarantee it's good! don't be picky.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Red_XIII

"NOPE" said Red_XIII, afflicted with 3rd-person diseases.

Red_XIII

Prof_Clayton

Alright, the next section has been written! Check out the second post to hear of the birth of Baby James~
I think as I continue, I'm going to go in chronological order, but move away from a Biblical and more towards a historical theme, as the Bible ends and World History begins. And this definitely won't fit in just three posts. >__>
As always, ideas are appreciated!
Except for the end, I already have that part planned~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Prof_Clayton
put in the war between LordJump and count Gio-ku

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Prof_Clayton

@Veloster You are a fairly new user (when compared to the history of the website) so you may not understand this section of the story. But it is a parody of the world history, through nintendo life, or maybe the other way around.
Its just a goofy thing that I'm writing, to enrichen everyone's palates.
So I suppose option 1, except its nonsense which is sensibly derived from sensational history and sense. If that makes sense.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Veloster

Prof_Clayton wrote:

@Veloster You are a fairly new user (when compared to the history of the website) so you may not understand this section of the story. But it is a parody of the world history, through nintendo life, or maybe the other way around.
So I suppose option 1, except its nonsense which is sensibly derived from sensational history and sense. If that makes sense.

Ok.
I always forget that I'm a newbie around here. I always get into the mindset that because I start to learn alot of the members' names, I feel like we joined at the same time. I forget that alot of the people I post alongside have been here a long time before I was.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

Veloster wrote:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

Ok.
I always forget that I'm a newbie around here. I always get into the mindset that because I start to learn alot of the members' names, I feel like we joined at the same time. I forget that alot of the people I post alongside have been here a long time before I was.

lol I never noticed you joined after me!!!!

my Backloggery

Klimbatize

This site would benefit from a Nonsense or Stupidity forum so General doesn't keep getting clogged up with stuff like this.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Joeynator3000

Neko_Chan wrote:

So this is like SNL eh.....

throws more pies at you o.o

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

GuSolarFlare

Klimbatize wrote:

This site would benefit from a Nonsense or Stupidity forum so General doesn't keep getting clogged up with stuff like this.

I like this idea, this way it'd be easier to find my favorite type of thread! XD

my Backloggery

SomeBitTripFan

/checks the date everyone on this page joined

LORDJUMPMAD's PROFILE SAYS HE JOINED ON SATURDAY! THE REAL LORDJUMPMAD JOINED ON TUESDAY! Ring the alarms, that's @ImposterJumpMad ! SACK HIM!

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Geonjaha

Klimbatize wrote:

I was beginning to think I was the only one apparently insane enough to think that.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

the_shpydar

Geonjaha wrote:

Klimbatize wrote:

I was beginning to think I was the only one apparently insane enough to think that.

No, you're not.
Of course, then there would be only like four threads on the entire site (not counting Friend Code request threads, Recommendation threads and Pokémon threads)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Aviator

Adam wrote:

It is an insult to history to glance over the first troll of trolls, who like Ganon Himself returned time and again despite countless bans. JumpMad is a mere molblin before the King of Evil himself, Orlick.

Why has this post, the best post so far, been ignored.

Adam, you genius barsteward.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

SheldonRandoms

Who knew a certain background character could rev up a very swelltastic conversation here. Add that to the history napkin please XD

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

theblackdragon

Aviator wrote:

Adam wrote:

It is an insult to history to glance over the first troll of trolls, who like Ganon Himself returned time and again despite countless bans. JumpMad is a mere molblin before the King of Evil himself, Orlick.

Why has this post, the best post so far, been ignored.

Adam, you genius barsteward.

To be fair, he was far before Cluigi's time, and we tend not to invoke his name lest he rise again anyway.. He couldn't have been expected to know.

@Adam, you were He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named's nemesis, you were at the front lines during every instance he reared his head amongst the people. There's not many more qualified to tell his story than you, cowboy-bro :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

@Prof_Clayton: Here's some more history dug up from the archives.
/uses gust bellows to clear book of dust
I present to you the family tree on NintendoLife. ( I understand that your narrative is quite different, but I'm providing you with some reference books for inspiration.) https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/the_nin...

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Sorry, this topic has been locked.