Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,701 to 2,720 of 3,681

CanisWolfred

Meowpheel wrote:

Yup! Youngster Joey is our newest mod.

Undead Terror and Sheldon Randoms too, undead even got his banhammer today 😁

Oh really? That's awesome!

Though, that does require me to ask: how have Lz, as well as the other 2015 Mod recruits been doing?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

LaserdiscGal

CanisWolfred wrote:

Meowpheel wrote:

Yup! Youngster Joey is our newest mod.

Undead Terror and Sheldon Randoms too, undead even got his banhammer today 😁

Oh really? That's awesome!

Though, that does require me to ask: how have Lz, as well as the other 2015 Mod recruits been doing?

We've been doing good! I've continued changing my name to confuse people as much as possible! Lz is currently working his summer job, but I still chat with him in the unofficial chat room that we made a little while ago.

Edited on by LaserdiscGal

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Tasuki

@CanisWolfred Pushsquare has been treating me well, lol its growin alot in the past year which is a good thing. Sad thing is though I spend more time there nowadays then here for various reasons. Though I still post occasionally here.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

CanisWolfred

Tasuki wrote:

@CanisWolfred Pushsquare has been treating me well, lol its growin alot in the past year which is a good thing. Sad thing is though I spend more time there nowadays then here for various reasons. Though I still post occasionally here.

I'm guessing you mean the community there has grown? Well, that's good to hear. So long as you get to be around good folk, that's what matters most. Kinda spent the whole year learning that.

@Danksparce - I'll say, took me about 10 minutes of searching before I recognized you. But I also see that all the mods have been managing this whole time. Not gonna lie, I was actually a little worried just after I left, especially when I noticed the redesign (was that back in January? I can't remember...). Anyways, I forgot about Lz's Summer Camp thing. I hope he has a fun time. Damn, now I'm jealous. I got a bunch of camping gear back in June 2015, but I never got to use it. I still have it in my closet here, hopefully I can find the time to break it out, but...uh, camping isn't usually a solo thing, plus I live in the city now...this is one of those rare moments where I genuinely regret not having real-life friends....

...aaaand it passed.

@FriedSquid - I prefer to think of it as a year of growth, and the continued sign that a higher power is looking out for me...in increasingly less subtle ways. I'd explain more, but it might be better if you just wait for the movie that's in the works (next step: Find out if Phonebooks still exist).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Jazzer94

@CanisWolfred Welcome back, though I'd say current mood isn't the brightest at the moment its not the worst I've experienced.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

RR529

Glad to see you back @CanisWolfred! (TBH, seeing your username pop up in the forums today brought a smile to my face)

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

DreamyViridi

@CanisWolfred - I'll admit that we rarely conversed with each other before you left but it's good to see that you're back and doing relatively well. Instantly remembered that avatar.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

CanisWolfred

DreamyViridi wrote:

@CanisWolfred - I'll admit that we rarely conversed with each other before you left but it's good to see that you're back and doing relatively well. Instantly remembered that avatar.

I do remember you, at least. Nice to see you, man.

@RR529 - I was starting to wonder if I'd see you around! How's it been? Also: Just realized we still have an Anime thread. I have a lot to post there. A LOT. But it'll have to wait until after dinner, assuming I can resist the urge to eat another microwavable pizza.

Also, thank you @Vee_Flames and I hope things go better for you, @Jazzer94...which probably doesn't sound particularly sincere, I'm pretty terrible at the whole consoling schtick. You don't even wanna see my bedside manner...but really, I'm sorry to hear there's things that got you at least a little down........that's all I got. :T

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

RR529

CanisWolfred wrote:

@RR529 - I was starting to wonder if I'd see you around! How's it been? Also: Just realized we still have an Anime thread. I have a lot to post there. A LOT. But it'll have to wait until after dinner, assuming I can resist the urge to eat another microwavable pizza.

I've been good, mostly just hanging around the movie & anime threads, though I'll occasionally drop by the "Other Gaming" or "Wii" boards as well, when I pick something new up.

Glad to hear things are starting to settle down for you. Hopefully you'll be able to relax for the time being, as it sounds like you've earned it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

LaserdiscGal

Well I'm really excited to have Canis back, but I should remind everyone that we have a chit-chat thread

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Taceus

@CanisWolfred I don't think we ever conversed but your name and avatar are unmistakable. Good to see you back.

'I used to be with 'it', then they changed what 'it' was. Now what I'm with isn't 'it', and what's 'it' is weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you too.' - Abe Simpson

Switch Friend Code: SW-8282-1096-1431 | 3DS Friend Code: 3909-7678-9918 | My Nintendo: Taceus | Nintendo Network ID: Taceus

LzWinky

Why does it smell like wet dog in her...oh hi Canis!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

veeflames

Well, so i just made the decision that I'll be quitting the internet for a while (I don't know how long, honestly). I realized that I use the internet way too much and that it's starting to become non-productive and even harmful for me, actually. So I need to lay off the internet for my own good and will try to use it only for educational purposes (well, I'm in college, so... yeah).
Hope to see you all soon. Since I've already started laying off the internet if there's anything you want to say to me you can just @ me.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

crimsontadpoles

Vee_Flames wrote:

Well, so i just made the decision that I'll be quitting the internet for a while (I don't know how long, honestly). I realized that I use the internet way too much and that it's starting to become non-productive and even harmful for me, actually. So I need to lay off the internet for my own good and will try to use it only for educational purposes (well, I'm in college, so... yeah).
Hope to see you all soon. Since I've already started laying off the internet if there's anything you want to say to me you can just @ me.

Aww, well best of luck with the non-internet world, and do well in college as well as remember to have fun.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

NintendoFan64

@Vee_Flames See ya around some other time! And good luck in college!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

RR529

Hope your time off helps to refresh you, @Vee_Flames!

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

Tyranexx

@Vee_Flames: I actually did a similar thing in college (though that mostly pertained to Facebook, lol). There is a such thing as too much internet. I hope you enjoy your time off, and good luck with college!

You know, this reminds me of a puzzle....

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic