Forums

Topic: The Goodbye/Vacation Thread

Posts 2,681 to 2,700 of 3,659

LaserdiscGal

Okay ya olde farts move it to the Splatoon thread

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Tasuki

@Klimbatize: Yeah if they did a co-op multiplayer mode I would definitely buy it, or even an offline multiplayer mode that's the same as multiplayer would be great. FPS especially I enjoy a whole lot more playing them with people in the same room. It's kinda odd that Nintendo this gen has screwed the pouch on local co-op game play when back in the N64 era that was the driving force behind the N64 especially with games like GoldenEye, Mario Kart 64 etc. This gen though they even managed to mess up MK8's battle mode. I am sure my buddy @WaveBoy can agree with me here.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

GamecubeMan

Well, its been fun. I have decided to leave indefinitely. Well, let me explain. I got swamped with an a full course meal of big issues. Im not saying Im unique or special in any aspect of the word, especially when it comes to problems that I cant control but I dont know.... Taking a break from Nintendo Life always seems to help me cope with issue in my real life. So yeah, I know I have been accused of being rude or grammatically inept but I just want to let you all know that I love this place. The community, the haters, the lovers. I love Nintendo because it has given me so much more than games. It has given me friends in real life and especially Nintendo Life. That's something I will always hold dear to my heart. Friendship (as cliche and cheesy as it sounds). Take care everyone. I hope the best for anyone that reads this. See you all later.

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Captain_Toad

Bye @GamecubeMan Bless everything that life has to offer to then forward!

Edited on by Captain_Toad

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

WiiWareWave

My thyroid gland isn't working properly so I'm having tests done, chances are it's just Hypo Thyroidism, but there's a slight chance it could be caused by a tumour or Thyroid Cancer and if that's the case I might disappear for a very longtime.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Tyranexx

@GamecubeMan: Wow, apparently I need to pay attention to this thread more often, lol. This explains why I haven't chatted with you for a while! Peace, man, and take care!

@Neko_Ichigofan: Hopefully you get good news.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Sticker

I'm not trying to sound dramatic, but I'm leaving forever. Things have been pretty bad for me in real life and other forum for being permabanned, I-i can't take any more. I'm not successful/worthy posting stuff in forums, and I feared that I'll get permabanned here.
Good bye forever.

"PlatinumGamer" wrote:

Is Nintendo Life even that good of a fourm anyways?

"Sparks" wrote:

prolly full of 6 year olds tbh

Nintendo Network ID: Senpai900900

LaserdiscGal

Sticker wrote:

I'm not trying to sound dramatic, but I'm leaving forever. Things have been pretty bad for me in real life and other forum for being permabanned, I-i can't take any more. I'm not successful/worthy posting stuff in forums, and I feared that I'll get permabanned here.
Good bye forever.

Best of luck wherever you may roam!

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

NintendoFan64

Sticker wrote:

Good bye forever.

See ya. Hope that things go better for you in life.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Iggly

Sticker wrote:

Good bye forever.

You were certainly a unique person to say the least and I'd say you're at least better than most users I see that get banned on forums lol, best of luck with whatever you plan on doing next.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred wrote:

Ugh, I didn't want to have to make this official, but....

Guys, I gotta leave.

Ironically the 10 ton straw that broke the camal's back was more due to life circumstances. Don't get me wrong, there were a zillion other reasons I wanted to leave, but I'm too damn clingy, so it seems the heavens had to intervene. Long story short: I have about 6 months at most to get myself an apartment and become self-sufficient. I can't waste anymore time online, I can't waste anymore money on gaming, I probably shouldn't even spend much time playing games....

So that's it. This'll be my last post here, at least until my life straightens out. It was fun, I guess, but thems the breaks...

Well, Life's straightened out now, for the most part. I don't want to bore you guys with a year's worth of details, but I settled into a new apartment that's within my means a few weeks ago. I already paid June's rent, thanks in part to an SSI disability program that's been helping me get on my feet. I didn't mention this before, but my mom also needed to look for a new place she could afford, and now she'll be moving into a small house about 8 blocks away from my place next month. Hopefully everything works out fine for her, too.

All this with a mountain of health problems (including at least one trip to the hospital), funerals (some of my older family members all decided late 2015 was a good time to die, apparently), depression, getting burnt out at work, my brother going an extra year at college to figure out his life, my dog getting sick, my mom getting overworked and burnt out from stress and all changes she has to make......all of these challenges came our way, and are now/soon will be behind us.

It's been a long year. I'm gonna chill here for a while. I'll probably drop off after E3, if only because they're be less to talk about. And because I'm not a fan of the new redesign (at least the banner doesn't pop in and out every time I scroll now, but it eats up way too much of the screen). But mostly I just don't have as much time as I used to. I'm still looking forward to talking to you all again, and hopefully making some new friends, too.

You have been getting new members, right? It's hard to tell, since everyone here just seems to change their names all the freakin' time.

Oh yeah, I'll try to update my Backloggery this week. I wanted to avoid getting tempted all the time by user now-playing lists, but I didn't realize I could just turn those off until after I purged my multi-tap. If you still use that website, and you have my on your friends list, could you post a comment on my page, or send me a PM? (one or the other, they both max out at 20 each, and I don't know how quickly I'll be getting to them) They turned off user searching, apparently...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

Meowpheel wrote:

Welcome back!

Glad to hear things are evening out for you.

Okay, at least I can tell you're still Morpheel. Just with 100% more Payday. Thanks, btw.

Also, Joey is a mod now?! And he....seems to be doing a decent job of it.........I really have been gone a long time. XD

Tasuki wrote:

@CanisWolfred Welcome back man, it's nice to see an old timer come back. Glad everything worked out for you.

Thanks, it's good to see you're still around, too. How's PushSquare treatin' ya, anyways?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Eel

Yup! Youngster Joey is our newest mod.

Undead Terror and Sheldon Randoms too, undead even got his banhammer today 😁

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic