Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,961 to 9,980 of 96,531

Yoshi

@UGXwolf Just buy us all ice cream. That'll work.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

UGXwolf

CanisWolfred wrote:

Random Thought:

I'm half-tempted to bump the furry thread. It didn't get that far. Maybe I should complete my "Quest" Through FurAffinity...I still have the tabs open...even after 6(?) months...

I remember wanting to necro that thread back when I had just joined. I felt I was to new to get away with it. X3 Tried finding it to necro it, just now, but I couldn't find it! XD

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SheldonRandoms

Mickey wrote:

You planning something, bro? O.O

@Mickey, i'm always planning something ;3

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

ITAFTRS

Finally had my Midna tattoo done yesterday, it looks fantastic<3 the guy who made it did such an awesome job, and included almost all the details on her mask. Downside: can't be outside this summer without a sweather on (bye sun tan!) But who cares?? It looks rad!!

ITAFTRS

Monntie

My family requires males to be married by the age of 25. The only person to avoid this and essentially be shunned by the family, is my elder brother. Now me. I am also the youngest male in the family, so they will not leave me alone about it. Even after I left the UK en route to America with my brother.

Why will they not just have another child? My brother made them agree to chase me less, if I return periodically to, in short, say "no" to my marriage candidates. Americans seem quite lucky to me. Three more years of this and I may need to change who I am. Name change maybe?

~Omnibenevolence~

UGXwolf

Yeah, no clue about my luck, man. I could tell my dad the kind of stuff I'm into, and I think he'd be ok with it. Or at least say something like "whatever flats you're boat.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Monntie

@UGXwolf I wish that would be my predicament. I could use less stress.

~Omnibenevolence~

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic