Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,941 to 9,960 of 96,243

Monntie

This E3 seems fun.

~Omnibenevolence~

Joeynator3000

brewsky wrote:

The Nintendo Digital Event is Tuesday at 9 AM Pacific.

Yeah just a bit confused since, bleh...whatever, Tuesday, got it. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Monntie

I suddenly became really hot.

~Omnibenevolence~

AlexSays

Monntie wrote:

Lucky you my friend

Some of us have to deal with being really hot our entire lives ; ( avi would understand

AlexSays

theblackdragon

AlexSays wrote:

Monntie wrote:

Lucky you my friend

Some of us have to deal with being really hot our entire lives ; ( avi would understand

he so would
mmm dat avinavi

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

ogo79

AlexSays wrote:

Monntie wrote:

Lucky you my friend

i feel yer pain trust me

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Monntie

@AlezSays Does said person live in a desert town as well?

~Omnibenevolence~

Electricmastro

WaveBoy wrote:

I absolutely cannot stand it when women, or just anybody in their 20's and up blurts out "Video games are a waste of time" I always feel the need to jump into defense mode... The time you 'enjoy' wasting, isn't wasted. These people need to realize that we all have different hobbies, things that we're passionate about and what have you. They should be more open minded and accepting rather than slamming something you love doing, something btw which we all know is a bazillion dollar industry, like the movie industry. There's clearly an audience for it. durp. It's just another awesome form of entertainment, entertainment that many people fail to see what we see. they look at them like mechanical mindless button clicking time wasters.

these same people are the type that love to go on their little daily facebook adventures, posting what they ate for breakfast, seeking attention, phonying it up and generally spewing out nothing but small talk. But hey, they ENJOY it, so all the power to them.

These same people are still sitting on their a**es staring at a screen that emits light, so there's that similarity.

Untitled

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

CanisWolfred

Random Thought:

I'm half-tempted to bump the furry thread. It didn't get that far. Maybe I should complete my "Quest" Through FurAffinity...I still have the tabs open...even after 6(?) months...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Magikarp3

WaveBoy wrote:

I absolutely cannot stand it when women, or just anybody in their 20's and up blurts out "Video games are a waste of time" I always feel the need to jump into defense mode... The time you 'enjoy' wasting, isn't wasted. These people need to realize that we all have different hobbies, things that we're passionate about and what have you. They should be more open minded and accepting rather than slamming something you love doing, something btw which we all know is a bazillion dollar industry, like the movie industry. There's clearly an audience for it. durp. It's just another awesome form of entertainment, entertainment that many people fail to see what we see. they look at them like mechanical mindless button clicking time wasters.

these same people are the type that love to go on their little daily facebook adventures, posting what they ate for breakfast, seeking attention, phonying it up and generally spewing out nothing but small talk. But hey, they ENJOY it, so all the power to them.

These same people are still sitting on their a**es staring at a screen that emits light, so there's that similarity.

this. if only there were free online games which could disprove this in 15 minutes

hopefully this doesn't count as advertising, because you could do worse things with your time than try out one of these.

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Monntie

There was a very nice woman that I met today. Her make-up made her look like a doll. I... felt terrible because I nearly laughed.

~Omnibenevolence~

Electricmastro

This game will be 10 years old by the time Kirby and the Rainbow Curse comes out.

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Monntie

I am finding that Sia's Chandelier is an AMAZING song.

I also believed that she was Rihanna for a bit,until she hit notes that Rihanna could not reach.

~Omnibenevolence~

Mickey

Please, will you do the favor for all of us?

Yes, @UGXWolf. Will you do THE FAVOR for all of us?

For people who don't already know: @UGXWolf needs to do THE FAVOR for all of us. Few are aware of what THE FAVOR truly is, in actuality. All we really know is that @UGXWolf needs to do it.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

UGXwolf

Mickey wrote:

Please, will you do the favor for all of us?

Yes, @UGXWolf. Will you do THE FAVOR for all of us?

For people who don't already know: @UGXWolf needs to do THE FAVOR for all of us. Few are aware of what THE FAVOR truly is, in actuality. All we really know is that @UGXWolf needs to do it.

I'm sure this its making fun of something silly I said, but sadly, even I don't know what the favor is.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Mickey

@GuardianKing I don't know what it is! I just read a post that said UGXwolf needed to do it and realized what needed to be done. He needs to do it! >.<

@UGXwolf You need to do it, man.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic