Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,981 to 10,000 of 96,243

WinterWarm

Gunman Clive 2 and Thorium Wars: Attack Of The Starfighter! YES! My two favorite eShop titles get their well deserved sequels!

Bulletproof and black like a funeral.

Intelligent Systems' obsession with rear ends:

"I fear my derriere is not worthy." - Frederick, FE:A

"My uncanny valley begs for reprieve." - Tharja, FE:A

Fates Castle Address: 06963-63228-71096-84460

3DS Friend Code: 3652-1038-9901 | Nintendo Network ID: WinterWarm | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Hey you guys and space-cats, I just wanted to tell you all that I haven't taken a bath in years, so that means my "vaguely dirty" plan is working so much right now that you can see the stink linez!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Electricmastro

Monntie wrote:

My family requires males to be married by the age of 25. The only person to avoid this and essentially be shunned by the family, is my elder brother. Now me. I am also the youngest male in the family, so they will not leave me alone about it. Even after I left the UK en route to America with my brother.

Why will they not just have another child? My brother made them agree to chase me less, if I return periodically to, in short, say "no" to my marriage candidates. Americans seem quite lucky to me. Three more years of this and I may need to change who I am. Name change maybe?

You yourself should be the one to choose when you want to get married, not your family.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

Retomplay

hello.

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter:

Socar

Monntie wrote:

My family requires males to be married by the age of 25. The only person to avoid this and essentially be shunned by the family, is my elder brother. Now me. I am also the youngest male in the family, so they will not leave me alone about it. Even after I left the UK en route to America with my brother.

Why will they not just have another child? My brother made them agree to chase me less, if I return periodically to, in short, say "no" to my marriage candidates. Americans seem quite lucky to me. Three more years of this and I may need to change who I am. Name change maybe?

Not to sound anything rude, but why don't you just convince them that you can handle things without marriage? Because if you do end up getting married, chances are you won't be able to do what you want to do in life.

Me? I'm frustrated because I really want to get the Wii U and my parents are complaining that games are getting really expensive these days and I can agree to that but the fact is that life is just darn short so you need to get whatever you wish and besides, the games supply for me is very limited since I get them from Dubai.

I've right now told my mom that I won't eat lunch because she tried warning dad about my addiction and if dad were to accept that point, I wouldn't have gotten into gaming and I would have been miserable in life. So yeah, so angry about the fact that I waited for one year to get the Wii U and still haven't gotten it yet.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Sherman

Hi, everyone. Not to combo break your conversation, but I think this is the right place to summon someone I wanna talk to without TBD punching me in the face XD Just ignore this, thanks.
To @HaThready. I'm glad I finaly found someone from México here. If you wanna chat click on the signature and we can speak there so we don't bother the guys in here n_n
Thank you, guys, for lending me this little space. Have a nice day

If you ever wanna speak about videogames...

3DS Friend Code: 4081-6394-7559 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherman.exe

mamp

DdFixen wrote:

Finally had my Midna tattoo done yesterday, it looks fantastic<3 the guy who made it did such an awesome job, and included almost all the details on her mask. Downside: can't be outside this summer without a sweather on (bye sun tan!) But who cares?? It looks rad!!

I wanna see it! Post a picture. O_O

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Zizzy

DdFixen wrote:

Finally had my Midna tattoo done yesterday, it looks fantastic<3 the guy who made it did such an awesome job, and included almost all the details on her mask. Downside: can't be outside this summer without a sweather on (bye sun tan!) But who cares?? It looks rad!!

Damn, that's awesome! You should post a picture! I've got a Lambda on my forearm (Half-Life) and my next one is the Hylian Shield on the backside of my forearm. My right arm is reserved for video game tattoos.

Zizzy

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1585-6021 | Nintendo Network ID: Zizzy147

Yoshi

I want to see that tattoo too too! : p

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

Electricmastro

Retomplay wrote:

hello.

Hello.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Yoshi

So I made a very bad mistake. I saw the Theatryhythm Final Fantasy demo in the 3DS eShop and finally downloaded it.

Bad idea. Because I want this game so badly now!

I was playing through it and I absolutely loved the music and gameplay. I had a little trouble on "The Man with the Machine Gun" on Ultimate. I failed a few times. I took a break and played through "The Sunleth Waterscape" and then came back to the other song. I said to myself that I wouldn't buy the game until I beat the song on Ultimate.

I proceeded to beat the song first try. ....I must really want this game.

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Yoshi

I killed the thread again, didn't I?

Now playing:

Mickey

@brewsky Believe me, I know the feeling. XD Every thread has its lulls, you had nothing to do with the lack of activity.

Incidentally, awesome job beating that song on your first try!

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Yoshi

@Mickey Well, it wasn't my first try. I failed twice so I went on to the other song in the demo, and then took a break. I beat it my first try after coming back from the break and telling myself that I had to beat this song if I wanted to buy the game.

Which I haven't done yet. I'm waiting on Amazon to process my book trade in. The school offered me $50 to buy back a textbook, Amazon offered me $100.

EDIT: Meanwhile, I've been playing through the demo a lot, even though it's only two songs. I got All Critical on Man with the Machine Gun on Basic and Perfect Chain on Expert. I'm working towards Perfect Chain on Ultimate. On Sunleth Waterscape, I got All Critical on Basic and Expert and Perfect Chain on Ultimate. Working towards All Critcal on that one. It's very hard!

Edited on by Yoshi

Now playing:

Mickey

@brewsky Ah. I see. Still, that's the first try after coming back! That's cool! XD

Hope you do end up getting the game soon. ^_^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Yoshi

Problem is, if I end up liking the game so much, I would have to get Curtain Call. That could make for a very expensive September and October (and November, and possibly December). So many good games coming out!

Now playing:

Retomplay

SMASH BROS! so gonna make a video.

Dutch gamer, Nintendo and playstation.

I like playstation, but I prefer Nintendo. I'm NO contestant of Videogame wars.

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/retomplay

Twitter:

Electricmastro

Is it safe to say that Persona is the greatest RPG series that didn't originate on a Nintendo console?

Electricmastro

Mitsuko_Chan wrote:

Looks like Transformers Age of Extinction got really bad reviews. I'm saving my money for Guardians of the Galaxy instead.

Michael Bay isn't usually the first director to think of when it comes to high quality movies.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic