Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,441 to 9,460 of 96,570

SheldonRandoms

And when it loaded, @Gioku was presented with the "impressive shadows" he always wanted!!!
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Yoshi

I've been playing some Ocarina of Time (Master Quest) and I just booted up the game and noticed this.

Untitled

It's very hard to see, but there's a Triforce on the moon. I've never noticed it before. Was it in the original?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

shingi_70

Chrono Trigger.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

sugarpixel

@Undead_terror Oh! ...well that's good I suppose.
...you still need to get TMDS sometime, then.

So goodnight everyone, I had a much better day today than yesterday, so thanks everyone.
(plus I got three new games! )

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@brewsky Reminds me of this
Untitled

@Gioku Alright, a see you is a later which is for you, and those games, enjoy them a plenty now, or later

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

Undead_terror wrote:

@Gioku nevermind, I actually purchased turbo instead of DS, the cases look almost the same but at least everything worked out for the better!

And you can share tracks online!, more content and sharing! pretty awesome I got this version for cheap

@Gioku good night!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

DiscoDriver43

Anyone played Modnation Racers? It is a good game for those who like Mario karts. You can even build your own tracks and post them online If only brawl could do that with it's custom stages

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

CanisWolfred

Random Thought:

FurAffinity is a lot like New York City. It's crowded, Overpopulated, polluted, expensive, the people are rude, and the general atmosphere is terrible. But good luck making it anywhere else, since FA makes up roughly 2/3 of the entire population of the state fandom, while the rest are scattered and largely neglected.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

Check it out guys, here's the first track I built with TrackMania² Stadium!

This is my new favorite TrackMania game. It feels so much more... high quality than any other TM game. I guess HD doesn't hurt.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Yoshi

Gioku wrote:

This is my new favorite TrackMania game. It feels so much more... high quality than any other TM game. I guess HD doesn't hurt.

Is this the one that took forever to calculate shadows?

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

CanisWolfred

Those shadows are so impressive, it's like they're not there at all.

That goth girl I mentioned earlier is halfway drawn, just breaking for lunch.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

CanisWolfred wrote:

Those shadows are so impressive, it's like they're not there at all.

All I noticed after it spent 45 minutes calculating shadows is that everything looked more realistic and smooth... and that's 45 minutes on the default setting, mind you... I don't even wanna know how long it would take to do high quality shadows...

DiscoDriver43

Gioku wrote:

This looks neat, where can i get this game and how much does it cost?

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic