Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,461 to 9,480 of 96,598

CanisWolfred

Here's the rough of that picture I was talking about. I'm going to have to do a second draft on another sheet of paper later. This piece has gotten all yucky. I'm going to try to use a ruler for lines next time, too, since I've long lost the capacity to draw straight lines with just my hands...

Untitled

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred my eye is instantly drawn to the arms, which are a little wonky... especially the left one, where the shoulder goes out too far and seems... elbow-less. Everything else is pretty good, but the arms bother me a bit... I've spent a lot of time studying proportions, too... so I could probably help you out a bit with that if you're interested.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

I knew the left arm was wrong, but I spent a half hour trying to fix it and after a while I just stopped caring. I'll try to get it right in the next draft, though I'll admit I'm pretty terrible when it comes to proportioning in an isometric view...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

sugarpixel

@CanisWolfred my tip would be to put it right next to the side of her body, like the other arm. You've got it swooping out too far. ...I can make a sketch real quick of what I'm thinking...

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

Don't worry guys! I'm still alive but I just going be busy for a while.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

you know what? I'm really getting interested in the PS4, really... and I heard its price dropped here a while(maybe a few months) ago... might aim for it instead of a WiiU when I get a job.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

well now it's about half the old price and it's cheaper than XBone so I'm interested.
it was R$3999 and now it is R$1999

my Backloggery

DiscoDriver43

cool. I'm glad that the PS4 isn't ridculiously expensive as the PS3 was

Edited on by DiscoDriver43

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

sugarpixel

Well, I'm about to start computing shadows for my second track, so I'll be out for maybe 45 minutes to an hour... but this track is WAY better than my first, I can't wait to show you guys!

SomeBitTripFan

Gioku wrote:

Well, I'm about to start computing shadows for my second track, so I'll be out for maybe 45 minutes to an hour... but this track is WAY better than my first, I can't wait to show you guys!

I hope you aren't referring to the shadows.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

sugarpixel

Oh god, it's probably gonna take even longer this time... I've got 821 lights on this track apparently, so it has the extra job of computing the direct lighting this time... holy crap this is gonna take awhile! D:

...but I have to do it if I wanna use the track... :/

Undead_terror

So with the DS services going in May, that means you won't be able to play or download anything from online right? since I'm getting TrackMania turbo I would like to download and share tracks but it will suck if after May I won't be able to do either.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku rendering processes are already slow(that's why videogames use "wireframes" instead of solid objects) you're going to lose a lot of time

my Backloggery

Veloster

Gioku wrote:

Oh god, it's probably gonna take even longer this time... I've got 821 lights on this track apparently, so it has the extra job of computing the direct lighting this time... holy crap this is gonna take awhile! D:

...but I have to do it if I wanna use the track... :/

Whaaaaaats thhhhhhat whenits nottttttt upsi de d o w nnnnnnnnnn?

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic