Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 9,421 to 9,440 of 96,537

DiscoDriver43

CanisWolfred wrote:

DiscoDriver43 wrote:

Soo how is trackmania? And have anyone of you played or tried Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

It's one of the best FPSes I've ever played, but I haven't been in an FPS mood since I got it and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger (which is even better, IMO, although it takes a completely different approach).

it is my favorite FPS. though it is partly because i love cheesy 80s action movies

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

TsunamiSensei

I have now determined that Trackmania is amazing. The FREE version has more quality than most paid games do.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

Jazzer94

Undead_terror wrote:

Apparently there is a track mania ds but I don't know if it's good.

I have it and yes its good.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

sugarpixel

@Undead_terror I am currently playing it and yes, it's awesome. It's really impressive what they pulled off on the DS, let me tell ya... they got all the physics and the 'Trackmania feel' spot on... I often end up feeling like I'm just playing a tiny version of TMUF... which I am, basically.

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Ya so I was watching some gameplay, looks fun and simple

you can make you own tracks but I don't know if you can share it, who knows I might buy it myself haha!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Jazzer94

@Undead_terror The only real criticism have is that the collision can be weird at times apart from that the games great.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

@Undead_terror yeah it's an awesome game!
...if you ever get tired of this one there's also TrackMania Turbo for the DS with different environments.

Or so is it a major difference or just a improved version?

Speaking of games I need to get back playing Dragon Crystal! once I beat this I don't know which RPG to play after that since I'm doing the RPG marathon!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

I guess Trackmania is really good...............
man I need a better graphics card, maybe a whole new motherboard with at least an i5 for CPU too

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SomeBitTripFan

@GuSilverFame: I know how that feels (I've got a crappy i3, but it's a BGA socket, so no upgrading ever for me).

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

SheldonRandoms

Did anybody see the episode of SpongeBob where @SheldonRandoms and the Fred Rechid clones army were at the Revving of the fryers fan club?
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@OdnetninAges And then that person became very famous, and went on to star in the newest Hollywood hit that won all the awards ever for 5 years in a row "I got the last comment in the year of Luigi community".

And this was my last post there.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@Undead_terror I've played both; TM Turbo felt a little more polished to me; plus it had four environments instead of just three (though the only one that's the same is Stadium), so it's worth having both I think.

Also, just finished building my first track in TrackMania2 Stadium, but it's been 'calculating shadows' for more than half an hour now, so those had better be some damn impressive shadows! XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic