Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,461 to 8,480 of 96,243

SomeBitTripFan

My poor DS Phat. I broke the hinge (the small part) on the poor thing and abused it as a child. It's probably why I'm OCD about keeping my games in perfect condition...

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

sugarpixel

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

My poor DS Phat. I broke the hinge (the small part) on the poor thing and abused it as a child. It's probably why I'm OCD about keeping my games in perfect condition...

I had a similar experience with my GBA SP... I threw it for some reason when I was younger, and ever since then all the pixels on the right side of the screen are stuck white all the time... it doesn't cause much issue, unless text goes onto the edge of the screen, in which case I can't read the end of it (like the last numbers of stats in Pokémon)... :/

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Wheeler

My GBA games are:

Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire
Pokémon Firered & Leafgreen
Summon Night: Swordcarft Story 1 & 2
FF lV Advance
Advance Wars
The Legacy of Goku ll
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3
Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past & Four Swords
Mega Man Battle Network series
The list goes on.

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

well Little Inferno is burning fun!
if only I knew about this when I was a semi pyromaniac kid

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Veloster

GuSilverFlame wrote:

just be careful with the smallest ring in the hinge it breaks too easy.

Noted.
I know the hinges on the Lites are bad (yeah, mine broke ), so believe me when I say I'll follow your advice.

It's actually more of a collectors piece (the Original) and I'm planning something with all my hand held Nintendos.

Edited on by Veloster

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

sugarpixel

@ShadowFox254 my entire GBA collection:

• Hot Wheels World Race/Hot Wheels Velocity X
  • Mario Kart Super Circuit
  • Mario Party Advance
  • Namco Museum
  • Pac-Man Collection
  • Pac-Man World 2
  • Pokémon LeafGreen Version
  • Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom/Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy
  • Super Mario Advance
  • Tak and the Power of Juju

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

my current GBA collection(would be twice as big if I was careful when I was a kid)

• Bomberman Max 2 Red version
  • the Legend of Zelda Minish Cap
  • Pokémon Leaf Green
  • Pokémon Emerald
  • Megaman Battle Network 5 Team Colonel
  • Megaman Battle Network 6 Cybeast Falzar

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku and only one of my games wasn't available in multiple versions!

my Backloggery

Undead_terror

The Mario Advanced, Kirby, Metroid, Wario and other Nintendo series on the GBA was awesome, the handheld just has amazing games on it! most third party games were alright to great but there was a nice few shovelware games.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Yeah, I love remembering every once in awhile that yes! I still have a Game Boy Advance!
...now I just need to figure out where it is.

SheldonRandoms

The admins on Miiverse deleted on of my comments because I said "Add Add". The reason it was removed was because "it contained information on creating friendships using a system other than the friend-request system created for Miiverse". Isn't it ironic that I was already friends with this person, and he friend requested me and stuff. I swear, these admins have no soul, because they were built, like a genie, or a robot. It doesn't matter how many times they keep shooting me in the leg with these things, because i'll march right back, look them straight in the eye, and say "REV UP THOSE FRYERS, CAUSE I'M SURE HUNGRY FOR ONE!!!!!" and then the rest is history

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

I wish I didn't break by accident Mario&Luigi:Superstar Saga(left under the sun and it stopped saving), Kirby's Nightmare in Dreamland(down in the laundry machine), Megaman Battle Network 4 Blue Moon(it broke quickly but it wasn't original the man in the shop tricked me) and Kirby and the Amazing Mirror(simply stopped working)

my Backloggery

Wheeler

Gioku wrote:

@ShadowFox254 my entire GBA collection:

• Hot Wheels World Race/Hot Wheels Velocity X
  • Mario Kart Super Circuit
  • Mario Party Advance
  • Namco Museum
  • Pac-Man Collection
  • Pac-Man World 2
  • Pokémon LeafGreen Version
  • Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom/Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy
  • Super Mario Advance
  • Tak and the Power of Juju

I have Mario Party Advance.

Wheeler

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku But did you show off each others friend codes?

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SomeBitTripFan

@Gioku: The admins are inconsistent, unforgiving robots. They never surprise me.

Anyway, GBA Collection:

Ice Age
Shark Tale
Super Mario Advance <whichever number it was>: Super Mario World
Spyro: Season of Ice
Finding Nemo
Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom (I wanted the PS2 version, which was the only reason I bought that console.)

My taste of games during those days was licensed. My tastes weren't great until three-ish years ago... (Parents didn't help.)

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic