Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,441 to 8,460 of 96,243

Wheeler

Now you guys are giving me a headache.

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

there's only one thing to post about this cosmic situation of multiple simultaneous headaches....

yeah feel this sound

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku don't think just go with the flow that's what I do.
but be prepared to drop out if it takes a bad direction, it's dangerous to go blindly with the flow....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

thanks @Gioku you just gave me the best laughter I had today!!!
lol the cake global warming is a lie! made by politicians that bribed scientists into tricking the media to make people believe.....

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

but you know all the talk about burining stuff and global warming makes me want to get this little inferno game.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku maybe later if I were to get it now I'd have to use "wrong methods" and I don't like those.

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku ok...... this is getting suspicious

my Backloggery

Veloster

It's finally here!
Untitled
Seriously, for a <£20, quite old console, this thing is impeccable!

I think there's one microscopic imperfection on the top screen, but otherwise it's faultless. A definite eBay gem.

I would post more images, but imgur is being a profanity.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

GuSolarFlare

@Veloster I don't see one of those since I upgraded to DSLite in 2007!

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

just be careful with the smallest ring in the hinge it breaks too easy.

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

What I want is an original GBA... you know, the purple one? My GBA SP has seen better days... I never had the original, and I think it'd be cool to have one!

...that, and I think it would be awesome to own a Virtual Boy! ...but one that's in good shape still could be expensive and hard to find, so I may never get one... :/

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Wheeler

Makes me glad I still have my DS Lite to play GBA games.

Wheeler

GuSolarFlare

I want the GBA player for GC it doesn't use the optical reader so it will work in my old broken GC and it will be awesome!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic