Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 8,481 to 8,500 of 96,243

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku It for for Mario Kart Wii, so I had to. I wouldn't had mattered if I deleted the post or not, because they can still remove it and give you that message even when you had already deleted it. That was for something else, but that "Add Add" just makes me want to use the toilet and not wash my hands, and then i'll touch the Miiverse logo and laugh, but whatever, because i'm not mad or upset about it, because i'm glad and jolly..........What the heck, my positive attitude is like a brick wall or something :I
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms wrote:

...makes me want to use the toilet and not wash my hands, and then i'll touch the Miiverse logo and laugh...

Wait wait wait, this is so good, I will never understand how you come up with this stuff, THIS IS THE BEST!

...QoTD, right here!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I don't think, I just go inside my mind, find the brain, smack it with a noodle, and take whatever it drops. Some people may think that this is crazy, but if you want crazy, then i'll show you crazy, and when I do, you'll be nothing but goo, because I showed YOU!!!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Hey @Dark-Luigi!
Would you still like that GIF as an avatar? 'Cause I cropped it for you! :3
Untitled
Untitled
So if the larger version doesn't work, the smaller one should!
Hope you like it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

DiscoDriver43

So, does anyone like switching avatars? I like doing that because i'm weird.

http://www.backloggery.com/discodriver43

Recently watched films: The Martian

Currently playing: Max Payne

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Never, I will never stop with it, because stopping is for triangles, and I am not a triangle, I am a octagon, so that means I must continue with the stopping not, which means to not stop. My life and dreams depend on the stopping not, which means to not stop. The stopping not, which means to not stop will cause others to lose themselves, because I helped them to change their lives. Would you have been the same if it wasn't for my lessons on these kinds of things? Because if I recall @Gioku, you were lost, you had stopping not, which means to not stop, it's hard to believe that you were that kind a person, you were trapped in the void of the stopping not, which means to not stop. I was there, on the date, I helped you to not stop, so you then changed for the best, your life changed for the better, has it not? I never intended for this, but i'm glad that destiny has allowed me to get rid of the the stopping not, which means to not stop that was in your soul. In a way, I have defeated the evil part of you that was doing the the stopping not, which means to not stop, and when I put if like that, then that means I had went up to the evil the stopping not, which means to not stop, and I used my powers of you know what, and made it go bye bye. Since I made your the stopping not, which means to not stop go bye bye, then you have truly not stop as well, just like you had just said to me. So @Gioku, you, yourself, and your eye must also take credit in the not stop comment that you had made. Please understand that you must, please, that comment, if was meant for us both, let us bot never stop, never!
Untitled
Remember kids, doing the stopping not, which means to not stop is wroser then doing drugs while jumping in the chair of shame, so don't do those things, and trault never stop as well!!!

sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Gioku Never, I will never stop with it, because stopping is for triangles, and I am not a triangle, I am a octagon, so that means I must continue with the stopping not, which means to not stop. My life and dreams depend on the stopping not, which means to not stop. The stopping not, which means to not stop will cause others to lose themselves, because I helped them to change their lives. Would you have been the same if it wasn't for my lessons on these kinds of things? Because if I recall @Gioku, you were lost, you had stopping not, which means to not stop, it's hard to believe that you were that kind a person, you were trapped in the void of the stopping not, which means to not stop. I was there, on the date, I helped you to not stop, so you then changed for the best, your life changed for the better, has it not? I never intended for this, but i'm glad that destiny has allowed me to get rid of the the stopping not, which means to not stop that was in your soul. In a way, I have defeated the evil part of you that was doing the the stopping not, which means to not stop, and when I put if like that, then that means I had went up to the evil the stopping not, which means to not stop, and I used my powers of you know what, and made it go bye bye. Since I made your the stopping not, which means to not stop go bye bye, then you have truly not stop as well, just like you had just said to me. So @Gioku, you, yourself, and your eye must also take credit in the not stop comment that you had made. Please understand that you must, please, that comment, if was meant for us both, let us bot never stop, never!
Untitled
Remember kids, doing the stopping not, which means to not stop is wroser then doing drugs while jumping in the chair of shame, so don't do those things, and trault never stop as well!!!

Untitled
I have no words for this beautiful piece of literature, @SheldonRandoms... truly, you are ahead of your time...

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku How can I be ahead of my time when I can't tell the time? But yeah, I did it, I saved the world!!!!!

LyIa

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@AnActualDash Cardfight Vanguard is awesome!(at least the anime is!)

You should play the game, it's just as intense as the anime is, to my experience.
Crazy 50,000-Power Daiyusha Combos start this month. I already snagged a copy of the Dimension Police deck and I'm working on putting a load of awesome stuff in it. :3

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

ToonLink795

Hello everyone I just joined. I have been following Nintendo life for many months now. There's some great stuff on here Anyway I guess I should introduce myself I am a proud Nintendo gamer who loves Mario and Zelda games. My favorite Nintendo game is The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time a game I know by heart and have pretty much mastered. Also my favorite system is the 3ds owning great games for it like Rune Factory 4,The Legend of Zelda A link Between Worlds, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Ocarina of time 3D, New Super Mario Bros. 2, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Mario Kart 7 and many other games. I also own other game systems like GameCube, DS, Wii, and Wii U but mostly play my 3DS. This post is getting kind of long now so nice to meet everyone on here.

Waiting for Mario kart 8, ittle dew, Nes Remix II, Shovel Knights, and Ballpoint Universe for Wii U.
Also waiting on Hyrule Warriors, Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. 4. 3DS games???.
My favorite animal is the Wolf.
I love popcorn, Pizza and Chili. :)

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6503-3465 | Nintendo Network ID: The-Pumpkin-King

SheldonRandoms

@ToonLink795 Welcome to Nintendolife. The thread you want to rev up those introductions is here. Also here's the comumity rules, you should click on it and read it for a more swelltasic time. I never read them, but i'm "different" but you should read them, cause and stuff
Untitled

SomeBitTripFan

You've somehow managed to land yourself thick in the most secret society of NintendoLife (except if someone posts in it, sending it to the front). We recommend you find the newbies introduction thread first, then read up on the history of NL via the Men's Restroom (aka the Hall of Fame, just look it up in the search box). There are a lot of in-jokes and memes exclusive to this site. Stay MAD my friend and enjoy your stay at SonyLife.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku I wasn't copying, I was ahead of you, remember. I made the comment first, so it was mine. And no, I don't like that avatar, in fact, it's the worst avatar I have ever seen*

*Today is opposite day, however, the things that are positive for @SheldonRandoms are still true.

Captain_Toad

Gioku wrote:

Testing... testing... 1,2,3...

Do I like this avatar...

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

sugarpixel

@Captain_Toad you missed it, I had something else for an avatar when I made that post.
Anyway, this GIF is being compressed as we speak; it should be moving soon.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic