Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,721 to 7,740 of 96,243

Super_Gravy

@SheldonRandoms: Yea they look fine and we should get the wave or party going! Everybody feel free to use this gif! The avatar have better chance of winning although we may not have a chance of winning!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@Super_Gravy Wave or party? What are you talking about, please explain

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Super_Gravy Oh no, no, NO! i'm doing it left :I

And I live in the state where an apple took over, and we worship it or something, that's what the text books say

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

Got a new review up if anyone is interested!
Come on now, you know we don't allow discussion of emulation on the forums — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Electricmastro wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Why is it even a question?

shingi_70 wrote:

X all the way.

Well, I saw that many dared to put games like A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, and Final Fantasy 6 first before their later installments, so I just saw some sort of pattern going on here.

Those are fully fledged games, though. F-Zero is a tech demo compared to F-Zero X...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Super_Gravy

@SheldonRandoms: I doing it west then!

I live up north. You know? Up there? No, no, no, I'm not living in America's hat. I living in the sky far and wide. You can't see me there because I am too far away from you guys. I can see you with my super long telescope across the space and time. We should visit you guys someday!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror and @CanisWolfred have been playing Killer Instinct, because.....well you know :I

And I should write another review for something, cause I was doing so well I thought :I

@Super_Gravy You live in the North Pole?

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Wheeler

You guys are copying avatars now.

Wheeler

SheldonRandoms

@ShadowFox254 Maybe I should change it to Leona Heidern next, what do you think?

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Undead_terror and @CanisWolfred have been playing Killer Instinct, because.....well you know :I

And I should write another review for something, cause I was doing so well I thought :I

I play Killer Instinct all the time but how do you know Canis is?

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

I play Killer Instinct all the time but how do you know Canis is?

Because you two just did a C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!

shingi_70

Electricmastro wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Why is it even a question?

shingi_70 wrote:

X all the way.

Well, I saw that many dared to put games like A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, and Final Fantasy 6 first before their later installments, so I just saw some sort of pattern going on here.

Thing is the other games that you mentuo end were just as full featured as their successors with the added bonus of being on a mature platform in pixel based games. X however is not only much more full featured than Fzero but takes advatge of being true 3D instead of Mode 7 trickery.

Watching the clone Wars on Netflix and I'm surprised kids even liked it. Half the series seems to be poltictal matters about blockades and government corruption.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

sugarpixel

twiddling thumbs while staring at my Windows 7 disc I don't have a Hard Drive for yet...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Why don't you throw it and i'll catch and fetch it? Because YAY!! WE'RE GOING TO RACK UP SOME SERIOUS NINTENDOGS TRAINER POINTS TOGETHER!

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Gioku Why don't you throw it and i'll catch and fetch it? Because YAY!! WE'RE GOING TO RACK UP SOME SERIOUS NINTENDOGS TRAINER POINTS TOGETHER!

Did you just say YAY?

Edited on by Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms

GABBY JAY HAS JUST BEEN CONFIRMED AS A PLAYABLE CHARACTER FOR SUPER SMASH BROS ON THE WII U AND 3DS, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!!!!!
Untitled

shingi_70

Anyone get Dark Souls II? I hear the Souls games are the new Zelda.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic