Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,741 to 7,760 of 96,243

Electricmastro

shingi_70 wrote:

Anyone get Dark Souls II? I hear the Souls games are the new Zelda.

I also heard they are the new Castlevania.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku U Mad Brony?
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

lol you can post Fluttershy images if you want @SheldonRandoms, I was only kidding anyway! XD

mostly because I'm still stuck on my 3DS so I can't post any images to contest you.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

Who love the good old WiFi or LAN party?

Untitled

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

shingi_70

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SheldonRandoms

Fluttershy gets to eat my brains?
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

Where is Twilight? And… are you saying Fluttershy is Canadian? Does that mean Gioku love Canadian?

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: It is an Canadian thing for wearing plaid shirt.

sugarpixel

@Super_Gravy Zombies are Canadian? ...or maybe Canadians are zombies.

Or, how 'bout this: not all Canadians are zombies, but all zombies are Canadian.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

So now we know: @Undead_terror is Canadian because:

Because if A = B and B = C, then A = C.

Edited on by sugarpixel

SheldonRandoms

Canada got rid of pennies, and a certain "man" hates those, yuck >: P

Super_Gravy

@Undead_terror: Oh right! We got hit hard by the snowstorm and I heard that GTA got it rough. Are you guys okay? (I think Toronto getting new mayor right now.)

@SheldonRandoms: I don't mind them to be honest but they are costing us money to make them...

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: I think you need an different avatar because it is not confusing yet. I shall recommend this avatar for you then.

Untitled

Don't you agree that it is a good avatar?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic