Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 7,701 to 7,720 of 96,243

Electricmastro

Which game is more preferable?

Untitled Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

shingi_70

X all the way.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

sugarpixel

I've never played either of them, so I dunno.

I did play the arcade one, F-Zero GX I believe it was called, in the Funland Arcade in Seaside Oregon! It's the kind of game with a seat/steering wheel/pedals. Those are always fun!

It was made by the 'Triforce' apparently; Nintendo, SEGA and Namco, which I thought was kinda cool.

...I do remember sucking at it, though. XD

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

CanisWolfred wrote:

Why is it even a question?

shingi_70 wrote:

X all the way.

Well, I saw that many dared to put games like A Link to the Past, Super Metroid, and Final Fantasy 6 first before their later installments, so I just saw some sort of pattern going on here.

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

Jazzer94

Gioku wrote:

I did play the arcade one, F-Zero GX I believe it was called, in the Funland Arcade in Seaside Oregon! It's the kind of game with a seat/steering wheel/pedals. Those are always fun!

It was made by the 'Triforce' apparently; Nintendo, SEGA and Namco, which I thought was kinda cool.

Yeah you played F-Zero AX which is the arcade variation of F-Zero GX for GC I only ever played on one a couple of times at a bowling alley really cool machine that had a GC memory card slot letting you use custom machines from home.
Untitled
Oh and X but I'm not sure if its really fair to compare the two.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

sugarpixel

@Jazzer94 yeah that's it! AX, not GX... gotta remember that!
And yeah, it had the GCN memory card slot and everything! ...not that it did me any good, lol. XD

...It did make me wish that Nintendo would make more arcade games... but I think Mario Kart is all we'll get anymore. With the state of arcades today, that's all they can afford unfortunately. :/

(though there is a place in town advertising on TV that they've got the newest Mario Kart Arcade GP, so that's cool. )

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Electricmastro

Jazzer94 wrote:

Gioku wrote:

Yeah you played F-Zero AX which is the arcade variation of F-Zero GX for GC I only ever played on one a couple of times at a bowling alley really cool machine that had a GC memory card slot letting you use custom machines from home.
Untitled
Oh and X but I'm not sure if its really fair to compare the two.

Wow, the three companies, each of which were responsible for creating the three biggest video game mascots, joined forces?

SheldonRandoms

New Super Mario Bros. Arcade should happen maybe :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Jazzer94

Gioku wrote:

@Jazzer94 yeah that's it! AX, not GX... gotta remember that!
And yeah, it had the GCN memory card slot and everything! ...not that it did me any good, lol. XD

...It did make me wish that Nintendo would make more arcade games... but I think Mario Kart is all we'll get anymore. With the state of arcades today, that's all they can afford unfortunately. :/

(though there is a place in town advertising on TV that they've got the newest Mario Kart Arcade GP, so that's cool. )

I'm hoping somewhere in London gets these machines otherwise I'll have to wait till summer when I go over to the US to visit family and track one down.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: Would I noticed right away or I have to wait a minute?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy wrote:

@SheldonRandoms: How you make your gif move like that? Mine doesn't move at all...

I used a gif maker and resized the gif to fit in the avatar space, limit, thing

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

GuSolarFlare

@Super_Gravy I heard there's a max size limit for the Gif file to work but I didn't try it myself yet.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

SheldonRandoms

@Super_Gravy Also, you mean like this? ;3

GuSolarFlare

¡Hasta la vista!
well now I'm out of lines for saying bye so consider me sleeping.
I have to search more lines to avoind leaving unnoticed

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Super_Gravy

@SheldonRandoms: Your is sharper and mine is smoother. But I wanted mine to be shaper a bit. -_-

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

@Super_Gravy They both look fine though, right?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic