Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,901 to 6,920 of 96,243

sugarpixel

Alright I'm ready now, @Veloster! I don't think I have you added on my 3DS, so we'll have to do that real quick. And I've got two Pokémon I need to evolve; so send me Kadabra first, and I'll send you my first, then you give me back that one and I'll give you my second, and then I'll give Alakazam back for that. So you'll get it back at the end. Sound good?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Veloster

Gioku wrote:

Alright I'm ready now, @Veloster! I don't think I have you added on my 3DS, so we'll have to do that real quick. And I've got two Pokémon I need to evolve; so send me Kadabra first, and I'll send you my first, then you give me back that one and I'll give you my second, and then I'll give Alakazam back for that. So you'll get it back at the end. Sound good?

No problem, I've already added you.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Super_Gravy

I got them both and can I trade it back and forth? I like to keep mine.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Super_Gravy

@Veloster: I completed my national pokedex and I like to keep my Pokemon as well. So you don't mind I just trade back and forth and that's it?

Veloster

Super_Gravy wrote:

@Veloster: I completed my national pokedex and I like to keep my Pokemon as well. So you don't mind I just trade back and forth and that's it?

Of course, we just trade like normal, then when you're pokemon evolves, we trade back.

The greatest scene in T.V history

3DS Friend Code: 3454-0036-0357

Super_Gravy

@Veloster: Which Pokemon do you need to be in your Pokedex?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic