Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,921 to 6,940 of 96,243

Super_Gravy

My FC is 4596-9506-3805

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Super_Gravy

@Veloster: I thought I was helping you out. XD I don't need any help right now. XD

Electricmastro

A 1 in 21,845 chance of happening...

Untitled

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

sugarpixel

Five hundred and eighty one Pokémon have been captured. Time is running short. Soon, all will be captured. They shall be MINE! Muahahaha! (:<

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Super_Gravy

@Neko_Chan: Just watch it everyday and you will get used to it. I see a lot of distrubing stuffs in my life but... I learned to move on.

Justlink

is this thread for pokemon?

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

Super_Gravy

@justlink: It is for almost anything you want to talk about hence the "Chit-chat" in the title name. Click on the first page to find more information about it. It is just happened to be on Pokemon topic since some of us need help with the trading and completing pokedex.

Please make yourself at home and come join us!

SheldonRandoms

Gioku wrote:

Five hundred and eighty one Pokémon have been captured. Time is running short. Soon, all will be captured. They shall be MINE! Muahahaha! (:<

@Gioku is planning something evil with all of those Pokemon, I just know it!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

JunkosBoobies

@Gioku: Hey, that's my thing! ...Oh, YOU HAVE DONE IT THIS TIME! I've been trying for years to take over the world! And now some noob gets in my way! You'll pay for this! You hear?! Throws a Thunder Bomb at Gioku and runs off like a coward

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Don't worry everybody, @Gioku was then defeated by Gah, the Norwegian supermodel. @Gioku's weakness is that he doesn't have a calender
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

I'm apparently (unless this person is a plants for hire) getting a shout out on PewDiePie's Friday show or something. All I did was go on Miiverse and was the first to answer a question his girlfriend asked, IDK!?!?!?!

sugarpixel

...darn. I can't find any sprites from Retro City Rampage... and I need lots of little people sprites for the game I'm making for a school project... the people from RCR would be perfect... I don't have enough time to draw a lot of sprites. :/

Anyone know of any other games with lots of small-ish people sprites in them?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic