Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 6,881 to 6,900 of 96,490

sugarpixel

I loved Biology! I spent a lot of time just reading my Biology textbook on my own... I miss my Biology textbook... sometimes I want to look something up in it, and then I remember I don't have it anymore...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

I loved Biology! I spent a lot of time just reading my Biology textbook on my own... I miss my Biology textbook... sometimes I want to look something up in it, and then I remember I don't have it anymore...

Can't you buy the textbook somewhere?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink yeah, but textbooks are really expensive, unfortunately...

Biology is my favorite branch of science! I'm very interested in life, and how life works, and the history of life, etc. Especially now that scientists are figuring out that biology might be the most important of all the fields of science — the rules of the universe might not lie in physics, not in chemistry — but in biology.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Fikachu

KittenKoder wrote:

Fikachu wrote:

Disappointingly, I failed both my Psychology Exam 1 and Biology Exam 1

How could someone fail biology? >.>

I still have a chance of passing my college Biology class

[url=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/url]

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

@Metroidlink yeah, but textbooks are really expensive, unfortunately...

Biology is my favorite branch of science! I'm very interested in life, and how life works, and the history of life, etc. Especially now that scientists are figuring out that biology might be the most important of all the fields of science — the rules of the universe might not lie in physics, not in chemistry — but in biology.

really? that's so cool

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

OdnetninAges

Everyone's talking about how the newest Batman game is skipping Wii U.

Meanwhile, I'm just excited to be able to experience REAL LIFE MARIO KART at the SXSW Gaming Expo for free!

EDIT: I mean in general "talking about", not this thread specifically.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Super_Gravy

@Gioku: By the way when I say I completed my national pokedex, I mean all the Pokemon except for event Pokemon to get the lucky charm.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink yeah the new (and in my opinion really amazing) theory is that the Universe is just a giant, single living organism. It's quite intriguing.

@Super_Gravy that's cool, I've got event legendaries covered, anyway.

...think you could get me Xatu and Persian, maybe?

JunkosBoobies

Twitch plays Pokemon Crystal gave me motivation to re-play Pokemon SoulSilver. I'm resetting SS now. Because I'm using Crystal for a Fire-Monotype run

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

silvamitico wrote:

hi guys how you doin you think i could work for nintendo ?

Maybe not, mostly because this has better story telling then any Nintendo game ever made.
You should start your own company and run Nintendo out of business.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Metroidlink

If you lived in Europe your pass should expire tomorrow or very soon so watch out for that if you want to purchase pokemon bank for one year

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Metroidlink

also I can only provide with a Xatu

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

@Metroidlink yeah... I won't be buying a pass. It has now served it's purpose for me, I've finished all my transferring, so I really won't need it anymore.

And I'll take Xatu, then! Anything you maybe need? I have a lot of Pokémon now, I might have something you'd like!

Metroidlink

@gioku a lotad or seedot would be very appreciated

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic