Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,801 to 5,820 of 96,242

CanisWolfred

I feel like people play games a bazillion times faster than I do. Bravely Default's only been out for a week, and a bunch of people are really far in it. I've had it since launch and have been putting in over 4 hours a day, yet I'm still on chapter 2 of 8...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SheldonRandoms

@CanisWolfred Don't worry bro, that's still farther then me :I

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

Oh good grief... Virtual Meat Boy... level 1-7...

...it's only hard 'cause it's so frickin' long! D:

I beat it with ease, that level only took me 2 or 3 tries, but did you beat bit trip?

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@Undead_Terror yeah, only ended up taking three tries to beat that level!

...and yeah, I beat Bit.Trip, too! That one was pretty fun! ...but those damn alligators... >.<

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Gioku wrote:

@Undead_Terror yeah, only ended up taking three tries to beat that level!

...and yeah, I beat Bit.Trip, too! That one was pretty fun! ...but those damn alligators... >.<

Good thing you were able to beat it!, I haven't played the game in a while tho probably because my 3DS don't feel comfortable now, I know this has been going on for a while but I still need to get my 3DS fixed and I can't spend the money yet, also I still need to get the address from Nintendo so when I do have the money I can just ship it to them, I just hope nothing gets lost!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Socar

I love the Mario RPG's in general because of the amount of charm they put into.

I know a LOT like Sticker Star but it doesn't suit me because of its pointless mechanic and that there isn't much of a story.

Superstar Saga is my favorite of all Mario & Luigi series because it has an adventure filled in and the story also was well written.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror I said hey? What's going on?
Untitled
Also, Youtube has to recommend that video to everyone, because it's the law.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Undead_terror 10 hours ins't enough, we must watch the version that never stops!!!!!!!!!!!!!
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled
UntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

SheldonRandoms

I feel asleep one time listening to that song, and now i'm a changed man, cause I have the power of greyskull!!!

SheldonRandoms

@NoUsernameHere The emotion in this video was just lacking, I better make up for that

Socar

Ok I want to ask this cause I'm not able to do most of them. How and what smilies you can post here?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

lol this video is gold!!!!

can't believe I forgot to add the DSiWare games to my backloggery...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

lol Megaman Battle Network 6 sure had weird sense for jokes, jacking in the toilet to delete viruses clogging it....

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku it's a game... it's just a part you have to connect Megaman(Jack in) to the Toilet computer to delete the viruses

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic