Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,781 to 5,800 of 96,242

GuSolarFlare

Dark-Luigi wrote:

@Metroidlink You waaaaaaaaat?!?!?!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

Uhm yeah I slowly backs away
And I have prepared myself for the trip I am going on tomorrow with downloading every single demo on the 3DS eshop

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

FAST SOMEONE THROW THOSE GUYS IN JAIL WITH TWO GBAS WITH COPIES OF M&LSS!!!
they will have to play and like it if they want to leave!!! >

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

FAST SOMEONE THROW THOSE GUYS IN JAIL WITH TWO GBAS WITH COPIES OF M&LSS!!!
they will have to play and like it if they want to leave!!! >

If you do that I could get the game for free or atleast try it well looks like I will try this in April

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

sugarpixel

But yeah, like I said, M&L is the perfect game series to me.
I love the goofy humor, and I love games that are all about hand-eye-coordination and memorization. I much prefer that over all other kinds of games!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

sugarpixel

Here's the newest Smooth McGroove:

I'm four days late with this one, but I still wanted to post it!

...I honestly want a game where he just does the music for it. I mean, seriously. That'd be awesome. I should start saving up money so someday I can hire him to do the music for one of my games!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Metroidlink

Gioku wrote:

But yeah, like I said, M&L is the perfect game series to me.
I love the goofy humor, and I love games that are all about hand-eye-coordination and memorization. I much prefer that over all other kinds of games!

You just love to tip me good games don't you right now we have MK7, Dark Moon and Dream Team and just in one week

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

Undead_terror

I haven't played any M&L either but I can play superstar saga when ever I want so after I'm done playing my current game I might try it out.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

TsunamiSensei

To be honest, I prefer the Paper Mario series to Mario & Luigi. I even like Sticker Star more than Dream Team.

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

sugarpixel

@The-Wind-Pikpik I liked Sticker Star a whole lot, too! It was my first Paper Mario game, actually (on account of I've never had a home console). I think that increased my liking for it, because I had no previous installments to base my opinions on.

TsunamiSensei

Sticker Star is a great game, it's just different. And we Nintendo fans hate change, except when we don't get it!

"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
-Skeletor

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

SheldonRandoms

One of these days, they're going to make Paper Mario & Paper Luigi (Or maybe without the 2nd paper, whatever), but that idea sounds dumb indeed.

Also, for some reason, I took a picture with Snorlax last night. We went to our favorite dinning place that's fast. I was also on Miiverse last night

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

Oh good grief... Virtual Meat Boy... level 1-7...

...it's only hard 'cause it's so frickin' long! D:

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku Throw a rock you got for Halloween at it Charlie Brown

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic