Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,821 to 5,840 of 96,511

GuSolarFlare

lol @Gioku what time is it?(it's 14:23 here)

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku well I can't say much since there was a day I was so tired I overslept and wound not going to college...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Undead_terror

GuSilverFlame wrote:

can't believe I forgot to add the DSiWare games to my backloggery...

I got all of my games added to my backlog except internet browser games, I got my paid consoles, handhelds, game& watchs/tiger handhelds, free tablet downloads, etc but not browser just because they really aren't backlog worthy and I really can't play any on my laptop.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I'm used to getting up at 6:10, because school starts at 7:40... but if my mom doesn't wake me up (like on weekends) I sleep much later, and feel much more tired... weird, huh?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you're lucky, I still have to wake up around 5AM to get to college at 7... and my classes start only at 8AM but if I leave to college later than I do the Subways become a real chaos....

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I live about 20 minutes from my school, so we leave around 7:00 and I get to school about 20 minutes early. Kids who have to take the bus I've heard have to leave about the time I get up!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku at least now I moved I get early to college, I don't need to rush anymore and even get some time to play before the first class.

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

I wake up 7 am and leave 7:45. I live 30 min away from school, but I usually take bus which saves 5 min

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Nathan_Wv10

I always thought I had to get up early as my college classes start at 9AM. I don't think I would cope if my schools started at 8

Also is their a way to check how many posts I have made on the forum so far?

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Nathan_Wv10 click your username it'll take to your page there is a "forum posts" link that show you how many post you've made

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Nathan_Wv10 or you can click @Gioku's link, it'd be faster...

my Backloggery

Mickey

@Gioku Yay! Now it's Fluttershy and... and... Darn it, I know this one! Screw it, I'm going to my little sister for this.

RARITY! It's Fluttershy and Rarity! Awesome new avatar, bro! ^.^

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku what!?!!?!? there's no shy guy!!!! who are you and what did you do to Gioku?

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@Mickey Rarity is my other favorite, hahaha! XD
...and I have a friend, and he claims to be a fan of the show, but I constantly have to remind him the names of the ponies, so don't worry about not knowing the names! Even people who like the show sometimes can't remember them! XD

...I personally can never remember all three of the 'Cutie Mark Crusaders' names at the same time... I usually only remember two at a time, and it's always a different two! XD

...maybe I'll just write their names here so I don't forget:

Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Apple Bloom.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic