Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,581 to 5,600 of 96,531

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku then @Kawaii_Neko is weird since you explained it better.

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

Gioku wrote:

There is a reason I have just stopped caring about trying to get a girlfriend or anything — there's more chance for bad things than good, and I'm perfectly happy without a girlfriend! Why risk ruining that happiness?

Why risk anything? Because, sometimes, it's worth it. Don't get me wrong: If you just aren't interested in all that, then by all means go ahead and ride solo, but not wanting a relationship not pursuing a relationship just because it might hurt you is just--please don't take this the wrong way--a stupid reason. Life is always gonna hurt no matter how many chances you don't take. In fact, you might look back on your life one day and wonder why you didn't take more chances before it was too late! Either way, you're gonna get hurt!

So take chances, take risks, and live life to the fullest!

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

DreamyViridi

Gioku wrote:

@GuSilverFlame I never said I didn't want one... I'm just not going to actively pursue one because it's not at the top of my priorities!

I'm pretty much the same.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

should have figured 99% of the people in online forums don't have a girlfriend.........I made everyone's day a little worse....
SORRY!!!!!

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

Since you guys are single then do you want to be my girlfriend or boyfriend?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Super_Gravy

Heck we all can have a open relationship together!

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

I.... uh............ just remembered I might or not have a real or not girlfriend so I can't be in THIS kind of relationship with you guys........
>.> slowly walks away

my Backloggery

Wheeler

Super_Gravy wrote:

WTF?

Wheeler

Nathan_Wv10

People saying they don't want girlfriend and never getting one because their hassle. Not if you find a good girlfriend. I wouldn't change mine for the world !! Cuddles while playing Rayman Origins or Super Mario Bros U and so on is perfect. Can't beat that

Nathan_Wv10

Twitter:

Metroidlink

Super_Gravy wrote:

are you a transvestite?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Metroidlink

I couldn't think anyone would be together with me I mean I have two things/thoughts/abilities (I really don't know what to say here ) that would sound absolutely crazy for a normal person! But the thing is that i am 95% accurate that I know it's true!

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink you have two personalities!?!?!?!??!?!

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Metroidlink you have two personalities!?!?!?!??!?!

No
The one thing is that I believe in ghost after I saw ghosts at my cabin last winter (me and my sister saw two persons on an island and when we got there, there were no footprints and no humans in sight)
And the other thing is that I can see the future, I have experienced on multiple occasions that seems too true than just a coincidence

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
The metrologgery

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink so you're kind of a medium? that's normal to me.
multiple personalities are cooler I was almost giving you the title of Gemini Thunder

don't worry if people find you weird I'm still your friend!!! this kind of paranormal stuff is nothing to me!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Well, there is one girl I really like... and we get along really well, and we share many interests (she's a big fan of Pokémon, for instance, and we both love drawing, etc.), we joke around a lot...

...this is all great, but...

...she's already got a boyfriend...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I know how it is... now I understand why you said you don't care!!!!! you have all my support!!!!!(that is, if there's anything I can help you with)

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame yeah... she tells me about her boyfriend quite often; I don't think she realizes how weird that makes me feel... she does do a good deal of complaining about him, though... such as one time, she complained to me that he has 'no plans' for what he wants to do with his life. I took the opportunity to let her know that I know exactly what I'll be doing after high school, I'm even starting now! ...so I felt good about that, but... I really don't know.

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku you don't know how many times I was in this exact situation(some things were different but the situation itself is the same)

I'm making a Backloggery!!!! I'll put it on my signature after I add all my games to it!

my Backloggery

Mickey

@Gioku Oh my God, I'm so sorry I pushed you into thinking about that! I guess you should try to remember that having a friend in her is better than nothing, and that you'll eventually find someone as perfect, if not, more perfect for you. You've just got to have hope.

Then there's the possibility of things not working out between them and/or them growing apart in the future, but let's not dwell on that too much (it's never a good idea to hold out hope for that sort of thing to happen).

Edited on by Mickey

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic