Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,561 to 5,580 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

you guys are really suffering with Valentines....................

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

DreamyViridi

Yikes. Is Valentines Day really getting this many people down? It's a rather futile 'holiday' that's just an excuse to spend money. Give it a few hours and everyone will have thrown their gifts away, as if the day never happened.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Super_Gravy

@DreamyViridi: Well I rather have cards, chocolate or even nothing than writing an exam.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

GuSolarFlare

did anyone find a way to play with friends online in Steel Diver Sub Wars?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

Super_Gravy

@GuSilverFlame: I don't have it but trying going to friend list and ask people to join your game. People always ask me to join Mario Kart 7 but I don't have it. Although some games do not have that feature such as Animal Crossing, Resident Evil Revelation, and Resident Evil 3D Mercenaries

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

DreamyViridi

@Gioku - I guess so... I don't mean to be, I just don't like seeing fellow NL users bogged down by Valentines...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

GuSolarFlare

DreamyViridi wrote:

@Gioku - I guess so... I don't mean to be, I just don't like seeing fellow NL users bogged down by Valentines...

yeah it's just another day, the WORST that can happen(not counting really bad stuff like being robbed or hurt) is it being just another boring day.

my Backloggery

Mickey

@GuSilverFlame I dunno, man. Having your heart broken on its own feels awful, (not to mention how much it can hurt you even after V-Day is over) but seeing so many other people with their own loved ones (possibly on the same day as when you got your heart broken) can just be traumatizing for some people.

I can't speak completely from experience (I never got the guts to tell her and now I'm wondering if I'll ever get a chance to) but if it feels even half as bad as it felt for me when I came to the conclusion that it [a relationship with that someone] just wasn't gonna happen, it's definitely gonna hurt a lot for a long time.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey..... forgot to consider not everyone is like me(never going to make a move on a day that will make the negative result get worse, that's why I always say I'm weak...... I'm not strong enough to take any risk....)

my Backloggery

Mickey

@GuSilverFlame Hey now, don't beat yourself up with words like "I'm not strong enough"! With the right motivation, you can do anything! Don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

The Mousekeloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Mickey hahah thanks for the words!
it's just that I lost a chance last year........ said nothing, will never know if it'd have worked out.......... and lately these thoughts are coming to my mind.....

my Backloggery

Mickey

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Mickey hahah thanks for the words!
it's just that I lost a chance last year........ said nothing, will never know if it'd have worked out.......... and lately these thoughts are coming to my mind.....

I know the feeling, man. I'll pray for your emotional scars to fade soon.

The Mousekeloggery

GuSolarFlare

I never found a free game as addicting as the new Steel Diver!!!!!!!(TF2 comes close though) I'll definitely get the premium version when I can!!!

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

There is a reason I have just stopped caring about trying to get a girlfriend or anything — there's more chance for bad things than good, and I'm perfectly happy without a girlfriend! Why risk ruining that happiness?

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

JunkosBoobies

I'll probably get a girlfriend if a girl likes nintendo and is cute. But until that person moves to my School District, that ain't happening.
Untitled

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

you guys are weird..... I want a girlfriend(but I'm not desperate)

my Backloggery

Metroidlink

GuSilverFlame wrote:

you guys are weird..... I want a girlfriend(but I'm not desperate)

I am actually on the same side as you @gusilverflame but I don't want to ask a girl

Edited on by Metroidlink

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic