Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 5,601 to 5,620 of 96,503

Metroidlink

@gioku yeah now I understand it too, like @gusilverflame and I think showing her your good sides is a good strategy like you did.

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

sugarpixel

And it's worse than that even, @Mickey. I liked her before I met her, and I took the initiative, which is very unlike me, and I talked to her and got to know her. Shortly after formally meeting her, she informed me that she had just broken up with her boyfriend. And I tried, oh I tried, to ask her out... it ended up where we didn't talk for something like two months... and then there was summer vacation... and then early this school year we started talking again, and everything was fine (we're still good friends), but... she had gotten a new boyfriend...

...and it wasn't me... and I was there first!

Edited on by sugarpixel

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Gioku wrote:

And it's worse than that even, @Mickey. I liked her before I met her, and I took the initiative, which is very unlike me, and I talked to her and got to know her. Shortly after formally meeting her, she informed me that she had just broken up with her boyfriend. And I tried, oh I tried, to ask her out... it ended up where we didn't talk for something like two months... and then there was summer vacation... and then early this year we started talking again, and everything was fine (we're still good friends), but... she had gotten a new boyfriend...

...and it wasn't me... and I was there first!

...................stop stealing my memories(I'm not joking)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Mickey

@Gioku I don't know what else to say but: I'm sorry. It looks like, to me, you need to vent. Would you like to discuss it more on YouTube via PMs? It helped me when I was having some rough times, maybe it could help you?

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

sugarpixel

...I think I'm OK, @Mickey, but thanks for the offer. That was pretty much me venting!

...but at least you guys maybe understand why I'm not too keen to try that again any time soon...

On a completely different note, I got on the Steeldiver Multiplayer just so I could write "CHUM IS FUM", lol. XD

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

Mickey

@Gioku Okay, I understand now. Next time this happens, though, don't hesitate to call on me. I'm here for you when you need me, bro.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat

GuSolarFlare

aaaaand it's done, good thing I don't have as many games as I used to(and decided to not count PC games)
my Backloggery is on the signature

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

sugarpixel

I might have to take you up on that sometime, @Mickey. You're a good friend, bro.

Forgot to mention this earlier, but there was a wiki I created several years ago, that I've basically now abandoned... there's some user who I've basically just let have the run of the place; he seems to be enjoying himself so who am I to stop him?

...and I've noticed that it's a very different (much better) feeling getting elected to be an admin at a real wiki by the community as opposed to being admin by default at a joke wiki.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku sorry..... I went far with my useless comments... and didn't really try to help...

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

Don't feel bad, @GuSilverFlame... I feel better having just said all that.

...I wish I could just talk to her about it, but I've been treading very carefully so as not to break the nice friendship we have, either... she seems to like me enough now that she'll come on her own accord to sit with me at lunch sometimes, so at least that's good.

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku it's a battlefield now, you have to move carefully and avoid the friend zone!!! it's a path of no return!! I have a firend she broke with her boyfriend and said openly to me: "hope the freshmen classes have a man instead of those boys in our class" question where am I if I'm not considered a "boy" nor a "man"? a friend, nothing else(not that it matters in this particular case because I'm not interested in her)
but don't worry too much you'll get her in the end!(right after my secret Ninja squad gets rid of her boyfriend for you)

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

Did you all ever wonder how my valentine is going? Well I was asked about I don't know times by my fan girls. Each one spammed me wanting to go out or something (And this is because I put myself in animations about stick figures XD ). I decided to go out with...........A girl Snorlax. I don't know why, I guess it's because she had nobody on this day..........Also she wanted to go to an all you can eat buffet, that was swell indeed. She wore a red dress, which looked pretty, so I then decided to dress up in a purple banana suit, and she only tried to eat me twice, oh that silly girl. I then decided to give her a box of chocolates, which she ate in like no seconds. We both then passed by the logic in all of this man, and he said "Antoeknee, you're making this all up because you really have nobody for this day!" And then the Snorlax broke his leg, and I cried tears of joy. We then saw a movie.........no wait, we didn't, because those prices are just so high, so we then decided to watch the movie somewhere on the Internet before it was removed (Don't do this kids, because I'm not a role model). At the end of the day, we said goodbye, and I then decided to give her a kiss.......album, she has not heard their music yet, do I gave her one of their albums. We then later went to a Kiss concert and painted our faces rainbow, because we why not, are you really going to question me? I'm not at my job right noe typeing this, why must you ask these questions, I R CONFUSED, MY LEG!!!!!!!

^Only @SheldonRandoms would do this XD LOL

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku No, the female/girl/woman/lady Snorlax broke that logic persons leg, who is a male/boy/man/gentlemen.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Super_Gravy

The worst can happen is that you all belong to me! You all going be my Valentine! Mwhahaha!

Untitled

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

SheldonRandoms

I have a real life friend who is a girl. She's pretty and everything, and all the guys here will be jelly, because I will serve them jelly patties made from jellyfish!!!!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic