Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,501 to 4,520 of 96,243

sugarpixel

Oh, so I've been playing Kirby Super Star Ultra again, and I remembered how much I love Wing:
Untitled
And then I remembered: It's gonna be in Kirby: Triple Deluxe, too!
Untitled
Nobody's got a screenshot of the ability yet, for some reason, but there's the enemy that'll give it to you!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

what's up witht the latest doom thread? those guys really think Nintendo is doomed?!?!? lol some people never learn.

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

Dark-Luigi wrote:

GuSilverFlame wrote:

what's up witht the latest doom thread? those guys really think Nintendo is doomed?!?!? lol some people never learn.

Another one? After whats coming this year?

yeah, that January 30th worry thread

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

@Gioku - Ah-HA. I knew I saw that enemy from somewhere! Man, it's been ages since I played Super Star...

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

sugarpixel

@DreamyViridi haha, yup! ...I really have no idea what's going on in that screenshot, though, lol. What appears to be Whip Kirby is in it, though... But I'd really like to see what Wing Kirby looks like in this game!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi
beats me. I also wonder....

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

@Dark-Luigi that would be great, Nintendo should turn the hype all the way up this year.

my Backloggery

DreamyViridi

@Gioku - I imagine that it's not much different from what Wing looked like in Return to Dream Land. Also, I know what the screenshot's about. I'll tell if you want.

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Metroidlink

I think the 30th is when Nintendo change strategy or something like that

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

DreamyViridi

@Gioku - The screenshot shows Triple Deluxe's Goal Game equivalent. Y'know, where you reach the end of the level; 'Press A' to launch Kirby high? In TD's case, you launch Kirby far while he bumps into enemies. Apparently, the 3D makes for a nice effect there; hence why that part's designed like that.

Mario Maker Levels

Undead_terror

I never played Chrono Trigger before so I was planning on getting the android version that was like the DS version with some extra polish, but apparently the game won't work on everyone's devices and even if it did the controls were said to be a bit bad, how sad, I really wanted to play it and don't have any any old consoles/DS with me and I need to fix my 3DS.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Metroidlink

How do I post youtube videos?

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink
[youtube : video's code here]
put the video's code after the ":"(the code is everything after "?v=" in the url)
and remove the spaces too

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic