Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,481 to 4,500 of 96,536

GuSolarFlare

hey everyon chose two numbers from 0 to 4(you can repeat the same number twice)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

then I'll play Pokémon Y now.(was having a hard time chosing what to play so I organized all the games already there in a square)

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

@CanisWolfred I think it's from Avatar, or the legend of Korra, based on the animation style.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

sugarpixel

@Artwark A good way to get started making games and/or to help learn programming techniques etc. is to try and recreate a game that's already been made. I've learned a lot attempting to recreate Pac-Man and Plants Vs. Zombies!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku yep and on this topic remember when tried doing this with Tetris and I said there was just a small thing to fix? I broke all else by fixing it! so I decided to go for something that's actually simple.... but still didn't decide what

my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

you guys said Kirby?
I'm all ears!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

SheldonRandoms

Best Kirby powerz, so fluffy that I want to hug.
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

@Gioku used to be such a good boy.
Untitled

GuSolarFlare

SheldonRandoms wrote:

@Gioku used to be such a good boy.
Untitled

that "play it loud" in the corner! so cool!

my Backloggery

Socar

Never knew Nintendo was awesome with the ads back then!

Untitled

loved the cutter. Hope its in Triple Deluxe.....

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

Artwark wrote:

Never knew Nintendo was awesome with the ads back then!

it sure was:

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic