Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 4,521 to 4,540 of 96,243

GuSolarFlare

@Metroidlink
man I thik I'll put this as my ringtone too! so awesomely awkward(imagine this playing in the train )

@Dark-Luigi
Yoshi's New Island?

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

GuSolarFlare

oh wait I guess it was @Gioku the one hyped for Yoshi...

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
my Backloggery

GuSolarFlare

my biggest hype as of now in MONSTER HUNTER 4 ULTIMATE but my focus is Kirby and Smash Bros. 3DS since those two are probably coming this year.

ok now I've discovered I have one more day of vacations that I thought! it's time to party!!!! until february third!!!!!!

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

JunkosBoobies

I'm mostly hyped for SSB 3DS and Wii U, and MK8. Not really hyped for anything else because I don't know if anything good is going to be annouced/confirmed in 2014.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

^swap Yoshi's New Island for Bravely Default and you have my list for this year

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

@GuSilverFlame I played the Bravely Default Demo for all of two minutes... I instantly disliked the graphics... the graphics were weird and blurry, and very "ew"...

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku I like the graphics they're actually pretty good, though it might be the "awakening effect" on you again...

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

my Backloggery

sugarpixel

GuSilverFlame wrote:

@Gioku I like the graphics they're actually pretty good, though it might be the "awakening effect" on you again...

Yeah, probably... I apparently get very fixated on little things like that... with this one it seems they went overboard with the anti-aliasing and everything looks slightly out of focus... kinda like how prerendered videos look on the 3DS. I don't even know what the gameplay is like at all because I couldn't stand looking at the game long enough to find out!

Twitter | ko-fi | YouTube | Backloggery

Add me on Nintendo Switch! SW-5806-7479-1875

Switch Friend Code: SW-5806-7479-1875 | 3DS Friend Code: 3394-4319-1146 | My Nintendo: FlutterBug | Nintendo Network ID: Fluttershy_Gioku | Twitter:

GuSolarFlare

@Gioku it's your usual turn based RPG but with a battle system that requires a little more critical thinking

my Backloggery

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic