Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,481 to 22,500 of 96,531

Eel

The kind of cereal most kids and young people like to eat.

I don't see a single poptart being much worse than the regular bowl of kid's cereal.

And I'd assume they also sell other varieties of pop tarts that come with less sugar, I've never had any so I don't know much about the product.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Raisin Bran Crunch!! Two scoops, fools!!

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SheldonRandoms

The pops I get nowadays are by some company called "funko", I bought the Negan one at the very same flea market I was taking about for 5 bucks since I can now just put him with the Tekken pops and call it a day.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

NEStalgia

Eww it does indeed appear that is of this week magically Amazon no longer has weekend deliveries of any kind and has rolled back 5 years to "2 business days mon through fri" and some itemsSaturday for 7.99 per item, no more mention of sundays.

I wonder if this means they don't use usps at all anymore either? And that means their own delivery trucks no longer run weekends?

How the heck are they going to consolidate 3 days of deliveries into Mondays when half the time they failed to deliver Monday packages on monday as it was? This is insane. They've rolled back to freaking 2012 delivery schedules with 5x more customers and presumably cut out usps entirely.

The infuriating thing is they never announce these things, never allert anyone, just one day everything is different and you have to discover it by simply seeing no options you know, and policy pages update quietly as though they weren't ever changed. Seeeeriouly tempted by walmart.... And it'sa cold day where pigs fly for me to say that

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

Eel

I don't really care about funko pops, but I somehow have 4. Only one of them was bought by me though.

I have two slightly different Doctor Whos (both are the tenth version), a Dalek, and a John Hammond.

Bloop.

Kimyonaakuma

I don't really care about them either, they just don't seem to be worth the price when I could put that money towards something better.

...but with that said I have four or five of them, I guess they're an easy gift for someone? They do seem to be sold EVERYWHERE!

Kimyonaakuma

NEStalgia

I had never even heard of them until the gears of war mobile announcement. I was like ok so i guess this isa thing.

NEStalgia

Eel

That’s because dried fruit is loaded with sugar. Lots and lots of it.

It’s very unhealthy in general.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Mew

Funko pops are a disgrace to pop culture and permanently stain multiple franchises, especially ones that don't have much merch in the first place

the official callie of nintendo life

Nintendo Network ID: SmasherMew

Tyranexx

HobbitGamer wrote:

Raisin Bran Crunch!! Two scoops, fools!!

Untitled

(Before anyone asks, my sister used to watch this ad nauseam.)

Dried fruit CAN be healthy, you just have to look for the brands that don't throw sugar and other questionable things into the mix.

I have something shipping from Amazon via USPS currently, but it's through a third-party seller and is only fulfilled by the big A.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Octane

They add sugar to dried fruit in the US? What kind of nonsense is that? Dried fruit is already sweet enough as it is, why would you want to add even more sugar?

Octane

Eel

For the same reason it's added to many things... So it lasts longer.

It's not only in the United States either. Basically every comercial brand will add sugar to dried fruit. It's a natural food preservative.

This is also why jams and marmalades are so high on sugar. It's not only for flavor.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Octane

@Yosheel Dried fruit on its own is already more than 50% sugar, it lasts for years without any additives.

Octane

Kimyonaakuma

Mmm sugar with extra sugar....what a terrible idea

Kimyonaakuma

Eel

Of course, some fruits are naturally packed with sugar. Like grapes.

Many other fruits are actually bathed in sugar before drying though.

The big risk with dried fruit is mostly how easy it is to consume them in larger quantities. You can fit many many more raisins than grapes in the same cup, for example.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

ogo79

its dangerous to go alone!
take this.
Untitled

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Vinny

That one swordfight game on Wii Sports Resort you could win by flailing your wiimote around...

I still play that game from time to time. It gives you a warm 2009 feel.

Edited on by Vinny

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

HobbitGamer

ReaderRagfish wrote:

@HobbitGamer Fun fact: Despite being advertised as a healthy cereal, one serving of Raisin Bran has twice the amount of sugar as one serving of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (both have the same serving size).

Fun fact: Your post has 33 more words than it needs to.

Hands off my twice a month cereal consumption. 53rd US Amendment

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SheldonRandoms

Somehow I get dragged into Pokemon GO raids when I just want to stay home and watch The Golden Girls >: U

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic