Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 22,461 to 22,480 of 30,575

Morpheel

Did you buy the american version?

Wait it's out now?

Edited on by Morpheel

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Joeynator3000

Generations, not Ultimate. lol
And now World is being a butt with materials, why is everything against me?! xD

EDIT: Well, at least the Generations download is working now, guess it was a server issue.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/joeynator3001

Morpheel

So I randomly decided to finally install the desktop twitch app and turns out I have a lot of free games there.

Even Steamworld Dig 2, which was basically the one interesting thing in the buch.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ReaderRagfish

Days until Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate: 0

...Now what am I gonna look forward to?

Days until Dragon Quest X comes west: infinity

Still waiting for Atlus to make Snowboard Kids 3

Anti-Matter

ReaderRagfish wrote:

Days until Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate: 0

...Now what am I gonna look forward to?

Days until Dragon Quest X comes west: infinity

So, will you play Monster Hunter Generation Ultimate ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Anti-Matter

This night, i play Tomodachi Life for light gameplay. Right now i'm watching my Group Performance singing in "Indonesian" language with some words hacks to be pronounced like Indonesian accents.
You know, my favorite is watching "Kecoak songs" performances. (Kecoak = Cockroach)

Btw, Nintendo designed Tomodachi Life for Miis to talk in English accents, so with my knowledge, i "forced" my Miis to speak "Indonesian" language from Concert Hall to sing the song with "Indonesian" lyrics.

If you interested, i will type the lyrics for you and try it out on your Tomodachi Life game.

As long you understand Indonesian language.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 6 games :

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

gcunit

@Anti-Matter I got Tomodachi Life last week. Barely started it, but it looks fun. If love to take you up on your offer, but sadly I don't understand a word of Indonesian. Well, except for kecoak, obviously, but I'd be surprised (but very inspired) if every word in your songs was kecoak

Edited on by gcunit

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Morpheel

Tomodachi Life was one of those games I played a lot for like a week and then... Never again.

Eh! My gameplay videos

ReaderRagfish

Anti-Matter wrote:

So, will you play Monster Hunter Generation Ultimate ?

Is the sky blue?

I've been playing it for the last couple of hours. I am not disappointed.

Tomodachi Life kept me entertained for about 30-40 hours but after that I started to run out of things to do and the jokes started to get old. It was fun while it lasted though.

Edited on by ReaderRagfish

ogo79

Joeynator3000 wrote:

.......Well Ingress is even more boring than Pokemon Go and Niantic needs to burn in a fire. Seriously, I cannot do a thing here...In Ingress you have to be like, level 7 to submit new areas.....BUT YOU NEED A FREAKIN' PORTAL TO LEVEL UP.

Screw you Niantic, I give up with you.

do you lack gaming skills? thats most likely the problem.
100 percent most likely probably maybe perhaps the problem

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Morpheel

The animals in the GameCube Animal Crossing are kinda... All really mean.

"I always thought were some freak mental case because you run around town all the time, sugar pie."

They really got nicer in the other games.

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tyranexx

I've actually never even played an Animal Crossing game. I was considering getting the 3DS game at one point, but it kind of got shunted to the wayside.

I'm not sure if I want to give myself up to a sim like that since micromanaging stresses me out. Plus, this Tom Nook guy apparently deserves to get hit with a rolled-up newspaper.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, any non-RPG on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Morpheel

I find it very relaxing. There's no micromanaging or stuff like that, to be honest it's hardly a sim. You only need to do things if you want to.

My favorite is Wild World, although if you get that one for the DS, you will be stuck without the best shop upgrade, since it needs multiplayer interactions to unlock. (On the WiiU they removed that requirement)

I actually like watering the flowers and pulling up the weeds, but if you think that might be too much, or don't plan to play very often, you can activate the beautiful town ordinance in New Leaf, which prevents flowers from wilting and weeds from spawning.

Right now I might be a bit overloaded since I'm actually playing them all every day. It's not like I give each game several hours, but it gets confusing at times.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Anti-Matter

gcunit wrote:

@Anti-Matter I got Tomodachi Life last week. Barely started it, but it looks fun. If love to take you up on your offer, but sadly I don't understand a word of Indonesian. Well, except for kecoak, obviously, but I'd be surprised (but very inspired) if every word in your songs was kecoak

Check my Instagram.
I have uploaded 3 videos of "Kecoak" songs from Tomodachi Life 3DS.
1. Kiss Me, Kecoak! / Kiss Me, Cockroach ! (Pop)
2. Kecoak Selebritis / Celebrity Cockroach (Musical)
3. Kecoak Ganas / Savage Cockroach (Rap)

My Top 6 games :

Vinny

I still gotta beat Paper Mario 64.
I beat SPM first, then TTYD but not PM64.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Morpheel

Wwoah holy... Smokes...

For several days now, I've been smelling a faint aroma of burnt plastic whenever I get close to the Wii to change discs. I assumed it was one of the gaming consoles or the tv overheating or something....

But today I went to place trinket next to the TV and noticed a little head sticking out of the lamp screen. It was Aladar, the dinosaur from that Disney movie nobody watched.

I've had that toy ever since the move came out when I was a kid, and had it propped up on the shelf above the lamp.

The tail was in contact with the bulb so it started to slowly melt! That could've been seriously dangerous.... And poor Al now has two black spots in his tail.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Tyranexx

Weird as it was, I actually liked Dinosaur. I think I still have some of the hand puppets you could get at McDonald's at the time somewhere....I had all of them except the Carnator/T-Rex thing.

I think part of why I've stayed away from Animal Crossing is the fact that I tend to get addicted to games like that. I also have so much to play already...but I am gaining ground.

Video Corner: How SM3DW Actually Started
Currently playing: Pokemon Ultra Sun, any non-RPG on the SNES Classic

Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Morpheel

The carnotaurus. I remember liking the movie, mostly because I was a dinosaur kinda kid.

Part of why I prefer Wild World is because it's smaller compared to other games. It's fully featured as far as Animal Crossing goes, but overall it's a smaller game compared to every other game in the series.

Which is good. For me, at least.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

ReaderRagfish

Yosheel wrote:

The animals in the GameCube Animal Crossing are kinda... All really mean.

I remember back in the day I was asked to deliver something to a villager, but another villager made her angry, so talking to her made her say "Hey! Go away! You smell!" and it didn't let me deliver it. I was a bit upset.

This was before I realized that going to a different acre and returning would put them back in a good mood.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic