Forums

Topic: The Chit-Chat Thread

Posts 18,701 to 18,720 of 96,558

Pikamon101

Hey guys! Do you have any old Nintendo consoles I could have please? My computer is sooo crappy and cant run ROM's and I barely have any money. ; ( I would extremely appreciate it a lot! God bless! Thanks! : )

Pikamon101

Anti-Matter

RR529 wrote:

As it so happens my local grocery store had Super Mario Cereal, so I picked up a box.

Apparently the box is a working amiibo compatible with Super Mario Odyssey. No joke.

Just wonder, what can i unlock from Super Mario Cereal box ?

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Pikamon101 wrote:

Hey guys! Do you have any old Nintendo consoles I could have please? My computer is sooo crappy and cant run ROM's and I barely have any money. ; ( I would extremely appreciate it a lot! God bless! Thanks! : )

Sorry, dude.
Can't help you.
Better find a job, get some money, save your money for Nintendo machines if you have enough budget.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Meowpheel
Oh, not an Extra Heart from Wedding Peach Amiibo or Invincible Star from Tuxedo Mario amiibo or Purple Coins assist from Dapper Bowser amiibo ?

Anti-Matter

LuckyLand

I am listening to the post ending theme from Golden Axe and the title is "Sutakora, sassa!" does anybody know what it means?

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

Eel

According to a bit of google searching, sutakora means "helter-skelter", and sassa may mean "quickly" or be the sound one makes while brushing (?).

The phrase as a whole, could be translated to "scramble out of here, quickly!". Maybe.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LuckyLand

It makes sense considering the cutscene
Thanks!

Edited on by LuckyLand

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

ogo79

Pikamon101 wrote:

you put this same crap here too:
https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/retro/your_latest_retro_pu...
looks like gaming just isnt for you

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

PuppyToucher

@Pikamon101 @ogo79 at first I thought this pikamon guy was a troll due to begging for free stuff in multiple forum topics, but then I clicked his profile and read his comments. He seems to be a real person, just a young kid with a YouTube page. Hope you can find the money to get Nintendo consoles, I have no money but I did give you some views on a few of your YouTube videos.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-0626-8454-8990

My Nintendo: AgentQ723 | Nintendo Network ID: AgentQ723

the_shpydar

Meowpheel wrote:

I still have my appendix in a jar somewhere around the house.

It's been in that jar for about ten years now.

You're supposed to plant it in the backyard to grow a Meowpheel tree.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tyranexx

I saw the avatar from the Beggin' guy up above. Now I have the Animaniacs song stuck in my head.

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Haruki_NLI

So I have a weird mix of good and bad news.

Confirmation my surgery (Round 1 of 2) is on the 8th at 2:50pm. Catch is the day after I have a 10am redressing and check up on the wounds, no doubt after a sleepless night due to the pain and burning sensations.

But on that same day I need to go somewhere else after the check-up for a job interview on a very painful, really shouldn't be walking foot.

But I need the work so...I'll go.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

ogo79

the_shpydar wrote:

@ogo79
We both know the real "Super Sexy Cereal" is filled with nothing by bald-headed marshmallows, which simultaneously taste like bacon and gold.

there should be bald-heads, beer bottles, cigarette butts and...frank and beans "parts" shaped marshmallows.

Tyranexx wrote:

I saw the avatar from the Beggin' guy up above. Now I have the Animaniacs song stuck in my head.

lol what a screen name that would be

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic