Joeynator3000

....Florida is being left out even by hurricanes, wtf? lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

ogo79

yeah im sending one both of yalls way to even things out a little.
everything needs a balance in life.
i dont want anyone to feel left out

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Tyranexx

Other than remnants, I can't participate in the hurricane love. I live too far inland.

We get to deal with tornadoes and the occasional earthquake instead.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Eel

I normally wouldn't share these kinds of things, but wow it's just soo... Elaborate.

In another city, where the storm hit a lot harder, a nurse decided to walk home late at night yesterday, their coworkers asked her to stay the night, but she had been aparently working a double shift that day and wanted to be home with her family.

Apparently a high voltage wire broke off and hit her while she was walking home. Not only did it hit her physically, it also shocked her, which ended up with her apparently fainting and getting carried away by the water current.

People are not sure which part of all that actually killed her.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Fooligan

Dang that sucks... Stay safe out there kids. Now for the reason I came on here today.

Texas open carry sword law!
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/08/30/en-...

What should I main IRL? I'm thinking spear! What would you main? Do you want to come to Texas with me and ogo so you can carry a sword around? Lets discuss!

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

ogo79

@Fooligan
my preference is a whip.
once texas passes a law on a pants ban im going to be smitten.
i dont own any pants anyways.

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Luna_110

Stay safe guys! From what I've seen Harvey is being a bastard with Texas. Be careful and don't do anything foolish. And now it seems Lousiana's next.

I don't know much about hurricanes, but if you want earthquakes, I'm your gal.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Fooligan

Whip: check
Cowboy hat: check
No pants: check
Guys, I think I just found a pic of ogo. Untitled

Edited on by Fooligan

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Luna_110

@Meowpheel
Nope! To the west, the Andes Mountain range protects us from any possible hurricane from Argentina and in the east, the high pressures caused by the volcanoes in the Pacific Ring of Fire don't allow hurricanes to form up.
We don't get tornadoes either.

Just... A load of active volcanoes, earthquakes and tsunamis.

Edited on by Luna_110

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Luna_110

I'm more scared of tornadoes and hurricanes to be honest.
Buildings here can handle earthquakes with no problem, but disasters like Harvey just terrify me. What kind of building can handle destructive winds and flooding?

Edited on by Luna_110

Eel

Small sturdy ones. Here we build everything with solid concrete and bricks.

Our house has survived quite a few hurricanes and at least one earthquake.

The most memorable one was when the neighbor's roof ended up in our backyard, along with most of their kitchen. They built a better one after that.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

@Meowpheel
way too pink for mii...

FriedSquid wrote:

Fooligan wrote:

Whip: check
Cowboy hat: check
No pants: check
Guys, I think I just found a pic of ogo. Untitled

ogo doesn't wear hats, he needs to display his bald sexiness for all to see!

.this.

the_shpydar wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic