Posts 17,541 to 17,560 of 96,591

Tyranexx

FriedSquid wrote:

Fooligan wrote:

Whip: check
Cowboy hat: check
No pants: check
Guys, I think I just found a pic of ogo. Untitled

ogo doesn't wear hats, he needs to display his bald sexiness for all to see!

Thanks for my laugh of the day! XD

To my knowledge, it's relatively rare for South America to experience hurricanes of any sort. I recall reading about Brazil getting one years ago that achieved landfall, which was apparently a really rare event.

Where I live, the most common natural disasters are due to flooding (mainly low-lying areas, though not recently since it's been bone-dry) and tornadoes. Earthquakes are way less common, but they still happen; I don't live too far away from the New Madrid/Wabash fault systems, and while not as active as a major fault, we still get some decent-sized ones occasionally that can be felt and cause damage. The soil composition in the Midwest allows the tremors to be felt farther away, too.

I've always been interested in volcanoes and sometimes wish that I lived close enough to one (well, mountains in general) to be able to study it. The relatively flat Midwest gets pretty boring sometimes.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Luna_110

At least here in Chile, what causes most damage are tsunamis. Our infrastructure can handle strong earthquakes just fine (anything that couldn't resist was reduced to rubble in 1960 and 2010), but there's no infrastructure that can resist giant waves.
At most, you can put stuff to give people more time to evacuate, but nothing else.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Eel

I'm gonna have a niece! They confirmed the gender today.

Our very own little princess Zelda <3

(yes Zelda will actually be her first name, no I had nothing to do with it)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

ogo79

Meowpheel wrote:

I'm gonna have a niece! They confirmed the gender today.

i wish i knew what it felt like to have a confirmed gender...
anyways, congrats.

Octane wrote:

@Meowpheel Be careful when she joins a pirate gang when she turns 10.

its that or the legion of metal

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Fooligan

I call dibs on the names Inigo and Lucina.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Tyranexx

@Meowpheel: Congrats! ^_^ Make sure she's trained in swordplay, possession, and Triforce magic!

...Waitaminute, I thought Ogos were genderless?

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Fooligan

They just gave away a Wii U with six games on The Price Is Right. The games I saw were Shovel Knight, Rodea, Mario Tennis, and I think some Game Party game. Retail price, according to them, was $585. I don't know where they went shopping but they got ripped off.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

"See, my damie, Pootie Tang don't wa-da-tah to the shama cow... 'cause thats a cama cama leepa-chaiii, dig?" - Pootie Tang

Eel

They're probably inflating the price to make it seem like a bigger win.

(Or they're just using the original pricing, a $350 console with 4 $60 games).

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Octane

Probably bought them off eBay from a scalper.

Octane

Octane

''The store has encountered a problem processing the last request. Try again later. If the problem persists, contact your site administrator.''

Octane

Zyrac

@Octane Fixed. I was trying to show search results where you could see the PS4 version was £9.99.

Zyrac

Twitter:

ogo79

Meowpheel wrote:

@ogo79 i thought your gender was "vampire hunter".

i think @the_shpydar has best confirmed my gender

the_shpydar wrote:

That's sexy vampire hunter.

Tyranexx wrote:

...Waitaminute, I thought Ogos were genderless?

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic